Must be nice

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Am I the only one that absolutely hates that term. I've got friends and family that use that term anytime something good happens to folks. My wife can post photos of say our trip to the beach, and be asked about it, after she says we just needed to get away for a few days they will respond. Must be nice. Or you get a new toy or something, and you run I to a friend with it. Then you get a, must be nice. Personally I think it's a term of absolute jealousy, and it drives me nuts. Am I the only one that gets annoyed by that term?

rjcruiser

Must be nice....

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher

Redbow

Someone saying that to me doesn't particularly bother me, I just say, yep sure is nice..But I agree, when people say that to me I can detect a bit of jealousy out of them maybe not absolute jealousy though..

rjcruiser

Lol, I've been on bad rants lately. I'm turning into Sinclair

must be the time change.

I will say, the older I get, the less likely I'm willing to put up with stupidity. Seems to run rampant in people these days....and I'm just tired of putting up with it.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
must be the time change.

I will say, the older I get, the less likely I'm willing to put up with stupidity. Seems to run rampant in people these days....and I'm just tired of putting up with it.

Same here, I think I need some time in the turkey woods also to chill out as well.

Hardwoods

When I say it, it is because I am jealous. Not trying to hide it or nothin. Same thing when I say somebody can't hide money. Hope that helps you matt.

Johnny 71

Junebug
The space between deer and turkey season is a troublesome time

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
just let it slide matt, the time you waste letting
it get to you is time you don't get back. Could be they are what
you say but spin it positive and keep going.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Very true Krun

mudracing101

Am I the only one that absolutely hates that term. I've got friends and family that use that term anytime something good happens to folks. My wife can post photos of say our trip to the beach, and be asked about it, after she says we just needed to get away for a few days they will respond. Must be nice. Or you get a new toy or something, and you run I to a friend with it. Then you get a, must be nice. Personally I think it's a term of absolute jealousy, and it drives me nuts. Am I the only one that gets annoyed by that term?

Yes. You are the only one.

3ringer

Must be nice to have the time to play on Woody's all day ::ke: lol

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
It just depends on who says it and how often. I work with a guy that makes more money than anyone here. If I have on a new pair of shoes, new watch or if I trade vehicles he'll say it and he's not kidding. Same thing if anyone around here goes on vacation. I told him once that if I couldn't afford it, I wouldn't of spent the money.