Muzzleloader Kills, 2018

Thread starter #1

pse hunter

Lets see your kills for 2018...

Deer, Bear, Hog, Small Game, Varmints, Turkey or any other game taken with a smoke pole of any type.

have a great year be safe and lets smoke the woods up

Darkhorse

Flintlock doe

I almost posted this in 2017, then realized it's the same season just a different year.
Shot a big doe at 9:35 AM, 1/7/2018. Shot her with my .54, 230 round ball, 75 grains 3fg.

Attachments

Darkhorse

Me and "little sureshot" took this gobbler this morning, 5/4/2018. He had short spurs but an 11 inch beard.
I built "little sureshot" for hunting turkeys and general shooting 15 years ago. She has a Rice Premium B profile .40 caliber rifled barrel, LH Large Siler Flintlock, Davis set triggers, Iron furniture set in a Issac Haines type stock. My load was .390 round ball, .018 Pillow Ticking patch lubed with Canola oil and 60 grains of 3fg.

Attachments

dwhee87

Way to seal the deal, 1eye. I saw some turkeys, and finally a doe Sat eve that was out of range. I put the stalk on her and closed to within 100 yds, but she was standing in back-high millet, and all I could see was her neck and head. Decided to pass. Enjoyed the cool weather, though.

kinross

My first kill with the Accura V2. Loaded with BH 209 and a 240 grn XTP . Shot at 30 yards complete pass through with massive internal damage . A blood trail that Stevie Wonder could have followed.

Attachments

Last edited:

Buckman18

Summer Sausage from Mcduffie County, USA.
TC Encore, .50 cal
100 gr Alliant Blue MZ
240 gr TC Cheap Sabot