My 2018 season

Thread starter #1

antharper

First off I’d like to thank the good lord for blessing me to be able to spend all but 2 of these hunts with my daughter and my dad , it started out to be a great season youth weekend and only got better , first is my daughter with her youth weekend bird and an old limb hanger that took about 3 hrs to call in and at least a hundred gobbles !

Attachments

Thread starter #3

antharper

My dads

I was fortunate to get to spend several beautiful spring sunrises with my daughter and ol man , that taught me everything I know besides what I’ve learned every time I go in the woods about hunting these beautiful birds God has blessed us with , here’s to a great season :cheers:

Attachments

brittonl

Congrats on a fine season! Nice birds and great to see your daughter with a big smile holding them hooks!

Beagler282

You certainly had a great season this year. Like you said the best part was doing it with the family.

Awesome season for you all. Congrats all.

Thread starter #12

antharper

Thanks y’all , I hope I get to do it many more years with my dad , he’s 65 and about hard if hearing but he can sure hear a turkey gobble , and if I can keep my daughter in the woods about 10 more years I’ll be happy , all the good ol redneck boys at school seem to be interested :mad:

kmckinnie

Staff member
Congrats. Y’all worked hard before the hunts and enjoyed hunting together. Great family time. Congrats to all.
Thanks for sharing.

mike1225

Looks like y'all had a great season!