My 2018 season

antharper

Thread starter #1
First off I’d like to thank the good lord for blessing me to be able to spend all but 2 of these hunts with my daughter and my dad , it started out to be a great season youth weekend and only got better , first is my daughter with her youth weekend bird and an old limb hanger that took about 3 hrs to call in and at least a hundred gobbles !

Attachments

antharper

Thread starter #3
My dads

I was fortunate to get to spend several beautiful spring sunrises with my daughter and ol man , that taught me everything I know besides what I’ve learned every time I go in the woods about hunting these beautiful birds God has blessed us with , here’s to a great season :cheers:

Attachments

brittonl

Congrats on a fine season! Nice birds and great to see your daughter with a big smile holding them hooks!

Beagler282

You certainly had a great season this year. Like you said the best part was doing it with the family.

Awesome season for you all. Congrats all.

antharper

Thread starter #12
Thanks y’all , I hope I get to do it many more years with my dad , he’s 65 and about hard if hearing but he can sure hear a turkey gobble , and if I can keep my daughter in the woods about 10 more years I’ll be happy , all the good ol redneck boys at school seem to be interested :mad:

kmckinnie

Patrolling The Halls At Night
Congrats. Y’all worked hard before the hunts and enjoyed hunting together. Great family time. Congrats to all.
Thanks for sharing.

mike1225

Looks like y'all had a great season!