My Best Hunting Buddy....

HD28

Snapped this pic of my dad Saturday. We have such a great time turkey hunting and as I watched him scan this area, my mind was flooded with many past hunt memories!

Attachments

• 20160423_080208-2.jpg
    20160423_080208-2.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 683

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Lots of wisdom standing there in the road.Pay close attention young grasshopper! Great pic.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Cherish him while you have him! He wont be around for ever.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Great picture!!! It's worth way more than a thousand words

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I have a picture of my dad in similar fashion, rabbit hunting. Take a bunch. I only have a few. Wonderful picture.

HD28

Thanks for the kind words. I know that someday he won't be there and boy do I dread that day!! You won't meet another person that loves to turkey hunt more than Pop and I hope he's gets to chase em' many more years!

goblr77

Awesome pic. Enjoy every moment you get to spend hunting with your Dad. My Dad passed away at the age of 51 and not many days go by that I don't think about the times we spent hunting and fishing together.

mhall11B34

You sir, after the weekend i had with my daughter, this brought a tear to my eye. I have no pictures of my Grandfather like this, he was the one that always took me hunting. Take more, millions more. That picture doesn't speak volumes, it speaks libraries to y'alls relationship. Keep it up brother!

It's a blessing

mine has been gone since 2006. He taught me to love for this sport and he alone is responsible for my addiction.

He was my best friend, and every time I hear a gobble in the spring I think of him. It's very tough.

s&r

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Great picture. I can tell that you appreciate what you have.

Steve Roberts

Snapped this pic of my dad Saturday. We have such a great time turkey hunting and as I watched him scan this area, my mind was flooded with many past hunt memories!

I can hear him whispering, be quiet boy we've got one talking now!!! Awesome picture!!!! Enjoy him, lost mine in 2002!!!

ryanwhit

Really great pic!

HD28

ryanwhit I hope you and your little one have as much fun as me and my dad have over the years!

Nugefan

Cherish these days ...;)