My best trail camera photo ever.....

Wetzel

Thought this was a great picture. I've had some good ones over the years, but thought this was by far, the best photo that my cuddeback camera has ever taken!

That squirrel is in trouble!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 15,149

Wetzel

Here's the rest of the story. I don't know how it turned out, but looks like the hawk might have missed his lunch.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 5,838
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 5,764
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 5,784

Sea Port Matt

very nice good stuff.. Its always like christmas when I was a kid to me everytime I put that sd card in the computer. Never know whats on there...lol

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Great shots..... That one will make the magazine ads or a commercial if you turn it in to Cuddeback.:cheers:

sleepr71

First pic. is a keeper for sure! It looks like the hawk was in the process of gettin some lunch & that dag-blamed crow started mobbing him:whip:. I've never seen a hawk give up,once they lock in on a squirrel it's usually a done deal unless the squirrel makes it to their den. Saw one chase a squirrel 'round & 'round,then up & down:bounce: a pine tree one day. The last photo's interesting too..it looks like said squirrel has all 4's off the ground,maybe thinking "this wide open field ain't such a good idea":hair:.Sleepr71

Wetzel

Great shots..... That one will make the magazine ads or a commercial if you turn it in to Cuddeback.:cheers:
That was actually my first thought when I saw this photo. After putting it on the forum here, I next submitted it to the Cuddebacks photo gallery. Hopefully they'll use it in an ad in the future.

I actually had a photo in one of their ads a couple years ago of a deer that was running and got caught by the camera in mid-flight. I was excited to see it in the ad and am hopeful that they'll use this one.

smitty

:clap: Great pic,I need him to hunt my bird feeder.....:banana:

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
If that's a fox squirrel, he can be bad on a hawk.