My experience on shoal bass

Alcaraz

You also got to experience one if our south georgia thunderstorms:eek:o_O
Yes, I did!!! It ruined two good sets of shoals, but It was an experience and, anyway, we were already plenty of fish!
Glad you got a chance at the shoalies you wanted, and some nice ones to boot. Look's like a large day was had by all. Congrats!
It was! And these men did a wonderful work to put me in them!
Al, your smile says it all in the pics. Nice looking little creek! The kayak really opens up some small water opportunities, don't it?
Yes, it does!!! I was plenty of happiness!!! I am still reminding it!
Glad that your trip was fun and successful.
It looked like a great day of catching to me............................without any cottonmouth moccasins. (which I hate).
(y)
No cottonmouth day! Uffff!
Great day of fishing indeed. Was one of the funnest fishing trips I have done. Couldn't ask for 2 better guys to fish with. Alcaraz, you caught on to kayaking fast and are a good fisherman, wasn't much to teach you, just kind of watch you do your thing. It was fun watching you catch that large shoal bass though, glad we were able to find what we were looking for. I don't think the Flint would have provided anything we didn't find that day.
Same here, Damidgede!!!! You were the best fishing buddies I could imagine! Your beast gave you a wonderful fight trying to reel it upstream!!!! It was an exciting moment!!!

fish hawk

Bass Master
I have experienced Fish Hawks hospitality, it is top shelf in the awesome section.
Thanks Jerry,we got to do some fishing when it cools off some and the generation scedule is not so screwed up.

fish hawk

Bass Master
A lot of what we take for granted here is amazing to visitors...……..
Very true,this trip helped put some things back in perspective I take for granted sometimes.It was a trip I'll truly remember always.Alcaraz is a great guy and I wish we could fish together often,maybe I'll take a trip to Spain one day and he can show me around his home.

DSGB

Sounds like a great trip with some nice fish being caught! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Damidgede, but Keith is good folk.

Alcaraz

Glad that he has tales to tell (with pics) to folks far away that this is true.
Very good tale, man!!!
A lot of what we take for granted here is amazing to visitors...……..
Very true,this trip helped put some things back in perspective I take for granted sometimes.It was a trip I'll truly remember always.Alcaraz is a great guy and I wish we could fish together often,maybe I'll take a trip to Spain one day and he can show me around his home.
Absolutly amazing!!!! Every fisherman has his own preferences. But yesterday I could book a trip for mangroves sightfishing in Florida, which is a worldwide recognized fishing spot, and althought the mangroves was a wonderful experience, I put this creek trip over it a thousand times!!!! Well, I am primarily a bass fisherman...
The more I read about shoal bass, the less I understend why it has not more fame. You have a very underknown top class fishing. I am trying to organize this to be wading the Flint before go back home, it is a place I want to stay in. Fish hawk, I can not tell you anything I didn’t have told you already a thousand times, but you have a friend and your home in Granada! It would be a pleasure to fish with you, and I am sure we will, soon or later.
Wow...what a great testament of sportsmen helping sportsmen! Does a heart good to read things like this! Congratulations on a great trip and kudos to the forum members that made it happen! Well done gentlemen!
Thank you! There are fishermen and fishermen, and I think I found two that are top of the notch!

Duff

Wow...what a great testament of sportsmen helping sportsmen! Does a heart good to read things like this! Congratulations on a great trip and kudos to the forum members that made it happen! Well done gentlemen!
Absolutely!!

Glad you had a great time!!!