My experience on shoal bass

DSGB

Sweet! Looking forward to y'all's report! Good luck!

Alcaraz

Yeah!!!
Round two has been absolutely amazing!!!
The bite was tough, but the place was wonderful!!!!
Amber waters, cypress trees, the river was a laberynth... even the wasp nests were something interesting for me!!!
And those suwanee bass are beatiful and strong fish!!! I would have loved to hook a bowfin, but a couldn’t... just a topwater attack that I didn’t hook, but fish hawk came fishing behind me and hooked it for me to see it! Hahaha! Beatiful fish too, American snakehead!!!
And the people, again the people... this two guys gave again the best host... it has been a pleasure to meet them again and to fish together for a while!!!!
And southern GA is amazing, so scenery... and it’s 100% pure America!!! I felt all the travel like in a film while I was looking through the window!
Now it’s time to keep working in this hipotheticAl bass slam! Today I got my shoalie in the Flint!

fish hawk

Bass Master
Really surprised you didn't get a bow fin but you did catch three chain pickerel,they both have a mouth full of teath,lol.The one bow fin I hooked was a giant,this is the second one from there I've hooked and could do absolutely nothing with i thought for a second there he was going to break my rod but my line broke first,lol.Im fairly certain if a man really wanted too and geared up accordingly he could break or come very close to breaking the state record for bow fin there.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Yeah!!!
Amber waters, cypress trees, the river was a laberynth... even the wasp nests were something interesting for me!!!
And those suwanee bass are beatiful and strong fish!!! I would have loved to hook a bowfin, but a couldn’t... just a topwater attack that I didn’t hook, but fish hawk came fishing behind me and hooked it for me to see it! Hahaha! Beatiful fish too, American snakehead!!!
And the people, again the people... this two guys gave again the best host... it has been a pleasure to meet them again and to fish together for a while!!!!
And southern GA is amazing, so scenery... and it’s 100% pure America!!! I felt all the travel like in a film while I was looking through the window!
Now it’s time to keep working in this hipotheticAl bass slam! Today I got my shoalie in the Flint!

Congratulations on your catches. You have a mighty good guide there. Welcome to the South. :cheers:

Damidgede

Yeah!!!

Always a blast fishing with you and fish hawk. Never a dull moment in the group.Thankful to be a part of you chasing the bass slam.

Alcaraz

Really surprised you didn't get a bow fin but you did catch three chain pickerel,they both have a mouth full of teath,lol.The one bow fin I hooked was a giant,this is the second one from there I've hooked and could do absolutely nothing with i thought for a second there he was going to break my rod but my line broke first,lol.Im fairly certain if a man really wanted too and geared up accordingly he could break or come very close to breaking the state record for bow fin there.
Man, your rod was bent to the bone! One monster there!

Congrats on the Suwanee! They are on my bucket list.
Thank you, you really need to know these fish!!!

Congratulations on your catches. You have a mighty good guide there. Welcome to the South. :cheers:
Thank you! Nice country! Yessss, Inhad the better guides and the better friends possible.
Always a blast fishing with you and fish hawk. Never a dull moment in the group.Thankful to be a part of you chasing the bass slam.
Same here, man! It was nice to see you again! I hope I can get this slam...

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) Congrats David! Quite a feat. Some of us that have fished in Georgia our whole lives haven't pulled that off.