My season so far

I love to call an old gobbler to the gun no doubt....

But watching my grand daughter fast pitch, my grand son doing her math 4 years ahead of everybody in his class, and playing coach pitch, My other grand son twist a grip on his dirt bike at 6 years old, my youngest grand daughter running the entire house at 3 years old, keeping my children straight ..... and watching my wife and I get old............

Well, it just don't get better than this.

When the good Lord lets me call one to the gun every now and then, listen to the woods, live in his world, I am a blessed man.

Easter Sunday this weekend, singing in the choir twice at each service, thinking about all of it, the health of my mother who is still with me...

I am just thankful

RiverRun

I love to call an old gobbler to the gun no doubt....

But watching my grand daughter fast pitch, my grand son doing her math 4 years ahead of everybody in his class, and playing coach pitch, My other grand son twist a grip on his dirt bike at 6 years old, my youngest grand daughter running the entire house at 3 years old, keeping my children straight ..... and watching my wife and I get old............

Well, it just don't get better than this.

When the good Lord lets me call one to the gun every now and then, listen to the woods, live in his world, I am a blessed man.

Easter Sunday this weekend, singing in the choir twice at each service, thinking about all of it, the health of my mother who is still with me...

I am just thankful
Amen to that, brother!