My Teardrop Trailer Build

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Awesome build and use of a teardrop. I guess it's a bit after the fact, but for those interested, here's a great site for the do-it-yourself builder:
Teardrops and tiny travel trailers

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy cow! You thought of everything and did it up right. If the store bought teardrop trailer makers aren't nervous they ought to be. That thing is perfect.:rockon:

longbowdave1

Holy cow! You thought of everything and did it up right. If the store bought teardrop trailer makers aren't nervous they ought to be. That thing is perfect.:rockon:

Thanks. I had a few requests to build another teardrop for people I know. Not sure I want to give up another 6 weeks of my life right now. LOL If I was retired, and had a big shop, maybe. Building it outdoors, and fighting the elements, added some time and difficulty to the build. It was a fun project, but I was worn out by the end.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That is very, very impressive! Great work!

longbowdave1

That is very, very impressive! Great work!

Thank you sir. I was hoping to take and overnight Muuzzleloader hunt this Saturday with the teardrop, but the forecast is not cooperating. Freezing rain most of the day for Saturday. Not sure I want to sit out in that stuff with the Muzzleloader..... well, maybe......... If it turns to snow instead of the rainy stuff.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
You have tools both physical and personal that I don't possess. I have debated about building one but reading your thread gives me serious doubts that I could do it.

longbowdave1

You have tools both physical and personal that I don't possess. I have debated about building one but reading your thread gives me serious doubts that I could do it.

Thank you for the kind comments. You can do it. Just take it one step at a time. I t was a very fun project.

Tugboat1

Stellar work! I salute.

F.A.R.R.

That's awesome-- really nice job.

I enjoyed your whole thread from the planning stages to hauling deer back to it !

longbowdave1

That's awesome-- really nice job.

I enjoyed your whole thread from the planning stages to hauling deer back to it !

Thank you. Just wish it was warmer here and I could be using now. 7 degrees for a morning temp at the hunting spot tomorrow. I may opt out of hunting tomorrow.