Nanny/Long term sitter

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Busy working couple in the Cartersville/Canton area seeking in home care for 6 month old. No heavy house keeping, duties focused on child. Parents will be onsite working in home office and/or sleeping for night shift. Day shift, 8-5 preferred. Must provide references and willing to undergo a background investigation. Pay can be above average wage for the right person, depending on experience. If you know of any one interested in caring for a child in a safe Christian home PM me.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Ruger, is Mrs. Ruger looking for someone to watch you?

Be honest now.

She has always said I require close watching.

If you know of anyone interested through the church it would be helpful sir.

Madman

She has always said I require close watching.

If you know of anyone interested through the church it would be helpful sir.
I’ll put out some feelers up that way. We have some church members who come down from pretty far north.

Take care. Pouring concrete at my sons tomorrow if you aren’t busy.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’ll put out some feelers up that way. We have some church members who come down from pretty far north.

Take care. Pouring concrete at my sons tomorrow if you aren’t busy.

Thank you for the assistance.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Still looking for a sitter/nanny. Couple nibbles but nothing that worked out. Great opportunity for easy bucks for a college kid off for the summer.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
You might check with Kennesaw state college.They might have an employment assistance program.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
You might check with Kennesaw state college.They might have an employment assistance program.

Thats my next move along with Rinehart in Canton.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Wonder if there is a wife of someone stationed at Dobbins that might live between you and base.