Nascar sucks so bad....

brunofishing

Nascar is on the come back! Brian France needs to get a new life! He was also drunk at the awards ceremony last year.

chobrown

Road to Recovery

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. NASCAR sucks because France was already doing all of those things. I would love to see Bernard Ecclestone or Hulman & Company buy the Frances out.

BornToHuntAndFish

Brian France arrested on DUI, possession of controlled substance charges

NASCAR CEO and chairman Brian France was arrested on charges of aggravated driving while intoxicated and criminal possession of a controlled substance

TMZ first reported the arrest of France in the Hamptons.

Under NASCAR's substance abuse policy, Brian France could be suspended and required to go through a recovery program, or he could be subjected to drug testing.

Whoa, what a sad commentary about Nascar problems driving one of the family owners to drinking, popping pills, & getting arrested. Sounds kinda desperate for free publicity starting with TMZ. Expected one of his buddies in the Hamptons would've looked after him better.

:eek2:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think he was speeding on pit road.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
when I read the article earlier today I was wondering which way it happened too.

Did the pills lead to a decline of NASCAR, or did the decline of NASCAR lead to the pills.

Either way, this just shines a bright light on the problems that are going on at NASCAR. Everyone knew about them, and this just reinforces that knowledge. If they don't sell NASCAR soon, the dregs left in the fallout won't be worth sifting through

turkeykirk

What happened to the old days? He could have at least been hauling a load of moonshine!:rofl:

specialk

BF has never ran day to day operations of NASCAR....he has a team of advisers that tell him what's what......poor little rich kid.....daddy taught him how business works but didn't tell him how racin' works.....

Patriot44

Banned
Do which is this NASUCK thang yall
speak of?

NASCAR IS DEAD! And ot ain’t eva coming back.

Patriot44

Banned
Although I did see a picture of a guy from this past weekend inside the infield holding a sign that said “Kyle Bush eats corn on the cob the long way”.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GeorgiaBob

Do you really expect something different from a "sport" born from illegal moonshine deliverers set up to outrun police?

specialk

Although I did see a picture of a guy from this past weekend inside the infield holding a sign that said “Kyle Bush eats corn on the cob the long way”.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

good lord almighty I fell out the chair on that one.....