Nashville Tennessee

oops1

Buzzard Expert
Never been to Nashville and thinking about taking the wife and kids up. Any suggestions or must-do's would be appreciated. Know we want to do the Grand Ol Opry but haven't picked a hotel or any of that. Need some guidance. Thanks.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Go to the wagon wheel. I here it's the beez neez. Especially on Wednesday

gunnurse

The Parthenon is pretty cool.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
We went a couple of years ago. We stayed at Opryland and took their shuttle down town. Didn't have kids with us so I can't help you with entertaining them but you and Mrs ooooops would have a blast hitting up the Honkey Tonks listening to music.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
We went a couple of years ago. We stayed at Opryland and took their shuttle down town. Didn't have kids with us so I can't help you with entertaining them but you and Mrs ooooops would have a blast hitting up the Honkey Tonks listening to music.

That's the only drawback... Kids are really into music but there won't be much Honkey Tonkin goin on.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Broad, is touristy, but there are some good honk tonks, down there. Tootsie's Orchid Lounge on Broadway, is famous. Great hotels and restaurants downtown too. Try the Wild Horse Saloon. The WW is less than an hour away depending on traffic. I know the back roads and can go from here to downtown Nashville without ever getting on Interstate. Just give me a call when you get here and we will meet up somewhere.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Oops there are a lot of nice child suitable Restaurants in the Grub. Try to take the Nashville trash tour.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
take them to the Wild Horse early. They have line dancing class for them.

Don't miss CDB's place downtown. Sometimes you can even catch Charlie down there.

We also took a trip on the riverboat with the dinner and entertainment. It was worth it to me

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
if they are doing the Opry at the Ryman, be sure not to miss that.

They only do it during the winter months. We last saw Ricky Scaggs and the Whites do a Christmas show there.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I meant Gulch not the Grub. Urban Grub, is a good restaurant, that has sever different types of raw oysters.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The Gulch is a Section of Nashville, just SW of the City.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Maybe you can dump the kids off at Kydawg’s crib one night and you and the Mrs go have some kid less fun. I’m sure he won’t mind

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
have them count ears and divide x2

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I lived there for awhile. Broad is fun to just walk around and look. Probably could hit some places early and let the kids see some of it. Tootsie's and The Stage are famous watering holes. It's a fun town with a vast array of things to do.

Latest posts