Natchez shooters Supply now in GA

JeffinPTC

Anybody else get a catalog today? The last time I spent an hour making up an order, when I put in my address it said, "we do not sell in GA."
So I called, and they opened up sales to all 50 states on Sep 1.
Jeff

transfixer

Cool ! I'll have to check them out again, I did the same thing, found a couple things I wanted and went to order,, no dice , didn't sell in Ga at that time, Glad they changed !

Reactions: Dub

Jester896

Senior Clown
I had heard thy were...maybe on here... welcome them.
Midsouth has free Haz Mat fee if you order the $6.99 Hodgden book today.

Dub

Cool ! I'll have to check them out again, I did the same thing, found a couple things I wanted and went to order,, no dice , didn't sell in Ga at that time, Glad they changed !

Same experience with them here, too.

I don't remember why they didn't sell to Georgia....always thought it was an odd practice. :huh:

Jester896

Senior Clown
I don't remember why they didn't sell to Georgia....always thought it was an odd practice. :huh:

they sold wholesale only...not retail... through their sister company Chattanooga Shooters Supply I believe

frankwright

I also wondered why I started getting catalogs from them after 20 years of telling me I could not order from them.

tad1

Good to hear, their prices always looked real competitive, much better than the common vendors.

rosewood

I remember buying a scope from them 20+ years ago. Then they stopped selling to GA. Kind of ticked me off. Glad they have changed that policy now. May have to give them a look.

Rosewood