NE Corner Boys

Sautee Ridgerunner

Hows it going in white, towns, union, habersham, and rabun?

This is the least I have turkey hunted the mtns ever. It turns out that no matter what kind of physical fitness you are in, if hypertension is in your genes, youre gonna get it. Ive been busy as **** with my business but Ive also been dialing in a medication regimen that kept me from wanting to climb giant hills lately. Decided to test out the new drugs today with about 8 miles of turkey hunting.

I did hear two but couldnt do anything with em. Sounded henned up still.

herb mcclure

Hows it going in white, towns, union, habersham, and rabun?

This is the least I have turkey hunted the mtns ever. It turns out that no matter what kind of physical fitness you are in, if hypertension is in your genes, youre gonna get it. Ive been busy as **** with my business but Ive also been dialing in a medication regimen that kept me from wanting to climb giant hills lately. Decided to test out the new drugs today with about 8 miles of turkey hunting.

I did hear two but couldnt do anything with em. Sounded henned up still.

Your thread here that's posted, reads exactly as if I had written it instead of you. Yes, I have not been in the turkey mountains as of yet this whole season. I too have had a medical problem this Spring, and are tided-up with much care giving to administer, instead of working like you. But, I still have a desire to climb a high mountain and video a gobbler in struct.

Sautee Ridgerunner

Thinking about you Mr Herb. This one snuck up on me. Ive spent my entire life in the gym so this came as a surprise. It has just taken a few months for me to try out and adjust to some meds. Im back to lifting like a gorilla and climbing like a billy goat now!

The mtn man

I'm in north east union, haven't heard a gobble all year..

Thinking about you Mr Herb. This one snuck up on me. Ive spent my entire life in the gym so this came as a surprise. It has just taken a few months for me to try out and adjust to some meds. Im back to lifting like a gorilla and climbing like a billy goat now!

And almost as smart as a billy goat.:ROFLMAO:

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Stephens and Habrasham.
Friday - gobbled from roost, silent when they hit the dirt.
Saturday - gobbled good from roost and on the ground. Needed 3 feet to the left.
Sunday - no gobbles from roost. Sporadic gobbling for 30 min or so on the ground.

It appears to me the hens have all gone on the nest.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I should add,
Ive only heard gobbling from 3 locations all season. 2 of them I cant get too the birds.
I scouted 2 sections of WMA this weekend zero sign. Pig sign everywhere.