Need Info ( Pole Barn)

warronl

I hope this is allowed, if not I will remove it. I'm looking for help. I bought my last pole barn kit from Cleveland Metals in Jackson, Ga. but I understand they have gone out of business. Can anyone recommend a company in the area that produces a similar product? Thanks in advance!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Are you looking for a metal carport or wood pole /steel truss pole barn?R&B metals does metal carports .They are in Jackson Ga.

warronl

Thanks for the replies! I'm looking for a wood pole / steel truss pole barn. Thanks again!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Here is another source also:
steelbarntruss.com/

weagle

I bought a Pole barn kit from Cleveland Metals about 5 years ago and they recommended a contractor named Cleve Griffin to construct it. He did an awesome job. Since Cleveland is not in business I would bet Cleve has another source for kits. His # is 678-588-3126. I would contact him and see if he is still in the business and does he have a source.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
I bought some metal from them a few years ago to install myself and had no complaints. They cut each piece to my specified length and custom bent my flashing. Since I installed it myself, I can't comment on their installation.