Neese Deer Processing Closed

Great folks right by Johnny Hunt's church in Woodstock.

I can process deer myself but my wife will object, and being from Arkansas I learned in a cold weather scenario where we could let things hang in a barn for a week safely.

I probably need to find a new processor. Anyone know of a good one around north Cobb/Cherokee/Fulton?

Thanks a lot.

GAbuckhunter88

Crane's in Acworth does awesome work. I can't tell you how many people I saw complain last yr about not hardly getting any meat back from their deer but I can guarantee you that you will get your moneys worth there.

Sadly cranes closed. I’m looking for a new processor after I found this out.

JerryC

Wow, first Mitch's now all these others. Makes it tough if you get a Cobb or Cherokee deer.

SouthrnPride

I highly recommend Cajun Meat Co. in Cobb. You have to bring your deer quartered in a cooler. The Cajun sausage and Cajun seasoned bacon wrapped backstrap is out of this world. And they vacuum seal everything. I’ve used Neese and Crane’s in the past and I prefer Cajun to the others.

Killdee

Where is this Cajun Meat place Sir? I normally process my own but would like a back up plan.

LonePine

Dang. Neese's was my go to place. Hate to hear that they closed. I've used Sandy's before and it was just okay but looks like not much else out there.

I second Wilkes Meat Market in Cumming. I will be processing all of my own deer now that I've bought a grinder and accessories, but prior to this, they did everything for me. Great sausage and summer sausage!

Killdee

FYI John Crane is still doing taxidermy but their old building sold. He may be working from his house according to my nephew

devolve

what about Holloway in canton? how many of yall have used him?
I have a buddy that uses him and says good things

Crane’s Tacudermy is not closed, they are moving and will not be doing processing this year, but they will be open for all your taxidermy needs. The only reason they are moving is the building owner sold the building and are pushing them out. Their phone number will remain the same.

hikingthehills

Sandy,s outdoor enterprise is on Hwy 20 in canton.
I had them do a hog for me last year and they did a horrible job. I talked to a few folks that had went there and I got the same response from all of them. I split the hog with my brother and when we cooked it we both agreed that the rest of the meat was going in the trash. It’s a shame because they are located about 3 miles from my hunting property and could have got a lot of business. Just my 2 cents.

Latest posts