Never say Goodbye Driveler #242.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
My operation is going down tonight and won't start back up til Wednesday. Major maintenance. They don't pull PM anymore, run it til it breaks, blows up. facepalm:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning

been outside listening to the wind howling.

Can't imagine the deer moving much until the wind lays down some.

Attachments

• cof.jpg
    cof.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 37

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
good job wybro

cramer

Good morning GW, Wy and Quack - EE and Chief will be around in a minute.
They like to run a 5k before they start to typin':huh:

Thanks for the coffee G:cool:
I'm bout to get out my Saturday morn mug and take a swig

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning Moon, Quack, Wybro, Gobblin, Cramer, Eli, Blood and to the rest of the cold Drivelers out there this morning. Cramer....it ain't no such thing as me running/walking a 5K these days.....maybe hobbling a few hundred feet instead !!!!!

I'm going to try and take it easy today as I am not going up to the country. I surely wish that I had a nice warm lady to curl up with today to keep me warm. Well, since that is not on the menu, hopefully, I can find me some really good food today because I skipped supper and I am hungry and my stomach is growling like a mad bear right now. :hair::hair::hair:

Chief, I hope that Ms T is feeling better today as well and I hate to hear that about her brother's diagnosis too. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I went ahead and ordered it this morning and the shipping was free, total was $86

They sure charged me last time :mad:. I've been ordering from them for years !!!

Gonna fry up 5lbs of froggie legzz, case 'o quail, cheekun, home fries. Hope somebody brings a vegetable. Gotta a Crock Pot full of Cajun peanuts that I added some red pepper flecks. Anybody that doesn't have any plans, and don't mind the ride, come on down to da MON !!!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Thought I was getting a deal/steal on some ribeyes this morning, turned out they were Chuck Eye Steak . . facepalm: Oh well.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
They sure charged me last time :mad:. I've been ordering from them for years !!!

Gonna fry up 5lbs of froggie legzz, case 'o quail, cheekun, home fries. Hope somebody brings a vegetable. Gotta a Crock Pot full of Cajun peanuts that I added some red pepper flecks. Anybody that doesn't have any plans, and don't mind the ride, come on down to da MON !!!

By dawgie if I wasn't babysitting 2 dawgs and a puppy today and tonight We'd be on our way. :fine: Trading a sign for a haircut too. :D

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

Lawd, I feel like Sockbro sleepin this late, but you oughta see how good lookin I am.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Dang dog goes CRAZY when he hears the driveway alarm go off !!! You'd think he was a 150lb Rottweiler !!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.