Never Underestimate the Value of a Flat Tail Worm

Teh Wicked

I'm on a Kayak, I just hate to drive all that way and get skunked because I'm on the wrong end of the lake for that time of year.

Shawn Holcombe

:flag:
I'm on a Kayak, I just hate to drive all that way and get skunked because I'm on the wrong end of the lake for that time of year.
Mr.wicked I promise if you come down here to oconee or Sinclair there is no wrong end of the lake or year for that matter to target catfish!! I'm a die hard Catman and I'll tell you straight up these two lakes are slap full of 'em I don't own a boat of any kind and can Always get into some catfish down here, minus the one time the 'ol captain and I got skunked! But we won't talk about that. Bring you some gizzard shad from oakwood bait and tackle,you can't buy them down here . cut em up and you will fair well my friend!

Teh Wicked

:flag: Mr.wicked I promise if you come down here to oconee or Sinclair there is no wrong end of the lake or year for that matter to target catfish!! I'm a die hard Catman and I'll tell you straight up these two lakes are slap full of 'em I don't own a boat of any kind and can Always get into some catfish down here, minus the one time the 'ol captain and I got skunked! But we won't talk about that. Bring you some gizzard shad from oakwood bait and tackle,you can't buy them down here . cut em up and you will fair well my friend!

Winner Winner, that's exactly what I will do. Now I just need the weather window and im out of here.