New 60lb limbs on my Lewis Hollow Recurve

maconducks

came in today. Smooth and fast, not to mention good looking. Slinging those 5575 gt, 27 1/2" 50grn brass and 145grn field tip. The 2 arrow group is from 27yrs. Drilled the 1st one, complete swing and miss w/ #2, followed up with another killer. I dont normally shoot that distance, but its the last point I can see the target before going in my garage. Kinda of a last shot, see if I can do it.

Attachments

• 60lblimbs.jpg
    60lblimbs.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 60lblimbs2.jpg
    60lblimbs2.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 2of3at27yrds.jpg
    2of3at27yrds.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 163

Al33

:clap: :clap: :clap: Good shootin". I know I don't need to tell ya it's the first shgot that counts.;) That's a dead tom!

Good looking limbs too!

ky_longbow

Russ-
they look great-
good shooting also- im getting ready to send my longbow riser to Chris for a set of 62 # limbs-
i told him to make them out of whatever he wanted to- my riser is cocobolo and curly maple-
have you shot his T/D longbow yet?

maconducks

not yet, I was going to order one, but he isnt taking new orders and I made a impulse by on a shrew recurve that will take a yr to get here! what was I thinking? I'd actually like to shoot one of his longbows before I order one. Maybe you guys can make it down to hunt some hogs this yr and I can try one out.

ky_longbow

keep an eye on his webpage-he's going to build up a supply of instock bows and put them on his page-
they will be for sale there-

Hoyt man

you ought to come out to the woody's 3-d shoot. we need some real shooters over here.