new ATV ?? WHERE

Chestnut

WHERE would you go to buy a new ATV or side x side around Atlanta area ???
looking for a Yamaha or Honda only thanks chestnut

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
If you want a honda I can't recommend southern powersports in Chattanooga enough. Absolutely unbeatable prices, also being a nonresident you do not have to pay sales taxes. Some folks have said the state of Georgia will send you a bill, but I bought mine 5 years ago and have never been charged. The only negative of the place is they are pretty pushy for a lifetime warranty.

Chestnut

THANKS WILL GIVE THEM A CALL cant get local to work with me even with shipping damage just crazy crap to listen ,, heck everyone is making money and if not close the door and sell cars lolololo

660griz

I am probably too late to the party but, for Honda, go with mattech recommendation. For Yamaha, go with Abernathy's in Union City, TN.
Quite a drive but, saved me $3000.

95g atl

I've found the dealerships here in Metro are crooks. (haven't found a good one locally in the past 15 years I've been buying ATV's and such). I understand making some $$$ to keep the lights on, but gosh darn, some are ridiculous about not budging on the prices. TN will get my business, I don't even deal with another GA dealer again.

-----
Last year I went to a dealer in Lawrenceville. CASH in my pocket: MSRP PLUS my 6% tax. All in cash, to purchase a new Yamaha jetski (the basic model that was around $7000ish). I even had a trailer hooked up to the back to my tahoe so they could load it up.

Talked to the sales guy, asked if he had the model I wanted in stock. Yes he did. OK, I said I have $xxxx plus the 6% ready to buy it. "well I have to talk with my manager" he rattled off. That already told me my answer. Five minutes later he came back, "no, we can't do that. There are extra fees involved."
Like what I asked...............
"well, freight, prep, and assembly". he said like he was reading a script.

OK, you're not willing to work with me...........no problem....I pulled out the cash and said, well, i'll go somewhere else.........goodbye.

He was speechless...............He tried to engage a conversation as i'm walking out the door, I kept going. It's a game I won't play.

CROOKS..........................................................! (at least the Lville place).

GeorgiaGlockMan

The Lawrenceville Powersports is a shady, shady place. At least it was 2-3 years ago

I think their service dept is ran by liars, cheats and crooks. Their service manager was trying to call me a liar until we had to review the service ticket to settle a discrepancy on what was done vs billed. Then he was all like, "but, but, let me see, huh, no, something wrong er, let me issue a credit. "We decided to do x and install the parts we had instead of what we sold you."

I'll never let them touch my equipment again.

I went by and showed them my new razor after they wouldn't negotiate and jacked me over on ranger service.

I was ready to buy a new utv and they couldn't resist trying to fleece me on service long enough for a new sale.

The service manager sure had a scowl when I was talking to sales mgr about why he lost a big sale. Lol.

Just glad the athens Harley shop sells/services Polaris now. They are a great option vs driving to Chattanooga.