New camo paint job

trkyhntr70

I just finished repainting my sons 20 ga. Last year we had just painted the reciever and bbl. drab green.
It took a few weeks to do it; I wanted to be sure it would be durable and hold up. I drew up and cut out some templates trying to get as close as I could to the Mossy oak bottomland pattern. It came out a little different but I think it wil be effective. I think it hides a little better than my 870 in bottomland thats from the factory. I still have to add his tru glo sights to it. I added a pic from last season to compare.
What do ya think?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 337
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 341
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

ccleroy

Looks great I just acquired a little 20 gauge Charles Daly just like that for one of my son's.......

Gaswamp

looks good....great job

trkyhntr70

How do you like your Rhino?

s&r

Its great, I ran 5 different chokes through it, this one shot most everything very well, I did try a kicks also but the pattern was very tight inside 40 yds.

You mean you didn't use that well known gun painter? :huh:
I figured he would be booked up solid so I gave it a go.:D

Those look very good James

You're raising a real killer there...like the photos

Thanks Bobby! Hopefully one day the boy will take the old man. I wish I would have gotten started at his age.

Snood Collector

Sweet paint! you'll be putting those dippers outta business. figuring I ship now and you have till March right? thats one less I have to haul down. Ha...Once again nice Job!

M Sharpe

Good looking paint job and nice smile on your son's face. Priceless!!!

Arrow3

Heck yeah!! Nice job!! :cheers: