New Company

MCBUCK

Anybody ever heard of "IPA-IBA" ?
It is a profit analysis company out of Chicago.
Good ? Bad ?
BBB had about 450 complaints in the last 36 months :hair:

Been offered a ob by them and I ain't too sure about em.

Swede

I have heard that it's better to check with the local chamber of commerce to better gauge a company and the chambers have more pull in reacting.

MCBUCK

Checked with the BBB on line.........450 + complaints on them in the last 36 months. No very compelling. Most of the complaints were about "high pressure sales tactics"
I have been a salesman for 13 years and have never , ever been high pressure about my sales tactics and don't intend to change either. Sales is basic show and tell.....give the customer the best product for their needs for the best price you can, service the account to the best of your ability before AND after the sale. Take care of the customer and create profit at the same time. If you force feed a customer, they will puke on you.
Looks like a pass on this one.

Swede

Sounds like a green pea merry go round.. Been there, not a nice place to be.

Meriwether Mike

They want to come in and audit your company and tell you how to make more profit. I told them numerous times to remove me from their call list, but they kept calling. I called in a complaint to the "No Call List" after the last call.

Big7

The Oracle
but they kept calling

They want to come in and audit your company and tell you how to make more profit. I told them numerous times to remove me from their call list, but they kept calling. I called in a complaint to the "No Call List" after the last call.

Contact the FCC - They !!! WILL !!! take care of it for you!
Been there and done that!