New Deer Feeder!

six

I set up a camera on my new deer feeder to make sure it's working properly. No matter how I program it, it won't go off in the early am.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    354.7 KB · Views: 407

six

I have 3 or 4 of them and haven't had any issues. Picture quality is very good day and night. Video's are great as well, battery life is good. Only thing I don't care for is how you have to set the time. Set the time on the card via computer, not the camera.

bany

That’s cute, hope she’ll still eat Them!

rosewood

I have 3 or 4 of them and haven't had any issues. Picture quality is very good day and night. Video's are great as well, battery life is good. Only thing I don't care for is how you have to set the time. Set the time on the card via computer, not the camera.

Academy had them on clearance for $29 each yesterday. I checked online reviews and saw way more bad reviews than good ones, so I decided to pass. Now you have me rethinking grabbing one.

Rosewood

six

I grabbed a couple more today. I honestly haven't had any issues with them so far (2 or 3 years). And I was wrong on the date and time deal. Once you set it the first time on a computer, you don't have to keep resetting it every time you change the card out. Only have to reset if the batteries go dead in the camera. For $29 bucks I don't think you would be disappointed.
48844274088_2646dfe659_z.jpg

48844637261_56740b8b59_z.jpg

rosewood

Hmm, I may have to go get one. That is taking better pictures than the 2 stealth cams I bought. They both suck compared to other cameras I have had in the past with picture quality.

Rosewood

rosewood

with 4AA batteries, how long does a set of batteries last?

furtaker

Hmm, I may have to go get one. That is taking better pictures than the 2 stealth cams I bought. They both suck compared to other cameras I have had in the past with picture quality.

Rosewood
I've had horrible luck with the cheap Stealth Cams. Both picture quality and durability.

six

I may be wrong, but I think the delay is about one minute.

I have one on an entry point to my property that is going on a little over a year on one set of batteries, but it doesn't take a lot of pictures, about 20 a week. But I have a couple others that take 1000 to 1500 pics a week and the batteries last about 4 months, give or take a couple weeks.

rosewood

Grabbed one and set it up in back yard. Pictures look good, but it didn't take very many. Seems like it took about 6-7 when deer where there for a good 30 minutes. It seemed like they had to move quickly to trigger it. Their normal cruise mode didn't seem to set it off. I have a security cam aimed at the feeder and I can see the camera flash.

Rosewood

Jim Boyd

I got 4

Gonna use them as scrape cams when I get to Illinois at Halloween.

Love your feeder, that is a great photo!!!!