New Duke Boy's Charger!

gordon 2

I heard on radio this week that Dodge or Chysler is going to make a new Charger model in one of its canadian plants this year. The body will be a bit smaller than the original Duke's of Hassard speedster with a bit smaller engine ,as well; but get this: it will have a rear wheel drive like the original. So He-haw, donuts in the Walmart parking lot again!

I hope they keep it in production for some time, unlike the Ford Thunderbird of a yr or so back....

Last edited:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Man I'm stoked about this!

Ray357

AWOL
I heard on radio this week that Dodge or Chysler is going to make a new Charger model in one of its canadian plants this year. The body will be a bit smaller than the original Duke's of Hassard speedster with a bit smaller engine ,as well; but get this: it will have a rear wheel drive like the original. So He-haw, donuts in the Walmart parking lot again!

I hope they keep it in production for some time, unlike the Ford Thunderbird of a yr or so back....
I thought all V8 chargers were rear wheel Drive. Looks like they would build it on the Challenger because a 4 door General Lee just ain't right.

Redbow

I still love the old Chargers, '68-69 models. I will have to see the new Charger to make up my mind on it. My BIL drove a Challenger down to see us the last time he came, one of the 375 hp models. That thing was a beast. Yeah I know they have a Challenger with more muscle than that, somewhere around 485 hp.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper

Love me some Duke's of Hassard

GA1dad

Will be interesting!!

Lemme just throw this out there for anybody interested. John Schneider has a Youtube page that Duke fans might enjoy. I've been pretty pleased with most of his content.

Dub

The car magazines have been speculating for years the redesigned Challenger would be downsized.

I fear a good thing will be ruined.

I remain skeptical....hope they prove me wrong.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I’d walk in from school and turn on the tv to this everyday if I didn’t hesitate none.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Ol @Silver Britches calls them Granny Wagons,,,,? ? ? ?
That is incorrect information! I call your truck a granny wagon! And I bet it smells like hair spray and Ben gay on the inside of it. You just make sure you have all them sweet old ladies buckled up when taking them somewhere. :bounce:

Cmp1

BANNED
That is incorrect information! I call your truck a granny wagon! And I bet it smells like hair spray and Ben gay on the inside of it. You just make sure you have all them sweet old ladies buckled up when taking them somewhere. :bounce:
? ? ? ?,,,,you said we here call them Granny Wagons,,,,