New Hunter in Georgia!

Hello every one. New guy on the board and in Georgia. Born and raised in Tennessee but my career path sent me to Florida. Now I've made my millions and ready to plant my roots down in this wonderful state of Georgia.

I've purchased this sweet 30 acre three year cut with a nice farm on the backside. Getting ready for deer season, already got my stands set up and the front 2.5 acres cleared off for my 8,000 sq ft deer lodge. Me and my friends are stoked to start layin the smack down on these mega buck deers I have on camera. The neighbors seem nice enough, though one of them slowly drives by about 10 times a day, I wave but he keeps giving me the stink eye. Hopefully he'll come over for some rum and coke and maybe I'll even let him hunt that back line on the farm. If not, oh well. There's one in every crowd.

Anyway, this seems to be an awesome site from what I can tell, with a good group of like minded folks. I hope to be posting those mega deers here in a few months. Cheers!:cheers:

Clayton

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Hello every one. New guy on the board and in Georgia. Born and raised in Tennessee but my career path sent me to Florida. Now I've made my millions and ready to plant my roots down in this wonderful state of Georgia.

I've purchased this sweet 30 acre three year cut with a nice farm on the backside. Getting ready for deer season, already got my stands set up and the front 2.5 acres cleared off for my 8,000 sq ft deer lodge. Me and my friends are stoked to start layin the smack down on these mega buck deers I have on camera. The neighbors seem nice enough, though one of them slowly drives by about 10 times a day, I wave but he keeps giving me the stink eye. Hopefully he'll come over for some rum and coke and maybe I'll even let him hunt that back line on the farm. If not, oh well. There's one in every crowd.

Anyway, this seems to be an awesome site from what I can tell, with a good group of like minded folks. I hope to be posting those mega deers here in a few months. Cheers!:cheers:

Clayton

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Welcome to the board. Bunch of nice folks in here.
I like big bucks to. I can’t lie. ?
Are u still in the sunshine state.
I drive a semi and will be going to Miami this morning.
Fishing season is here.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome...just pull up a stump beside the campfire and have a chat.

swamp hunter

Don't forget that 12 Deer Limit !!:lovey:
I usually buy a License for the wife , Kids , Inlaws...Well about everybody.
Really fills the freezer up right nice. What you can't eat just use for dog food or Catfish bait.
Plenty more deer where that buch came from...:biggestshoot:
I Luv Georgia ..:banana: