New investment

NOYDB

As long as you have a 30 yr old car. Or bypass your cat converter.

ryanh487

As long as you have a 30 yr old car. Or bypass your cat converter.
So you're saying It's now perfectly safe to leave your car running in the garage with the door closed? There's a lot of folks dead from voluntary CO poisoning that are gong to be very relieved.

NOYDB

So you're saying It's now perfectly safe to leave your car running in the garage with the door closed? There's a lot of folks dead from voluntary CO poisoning that are gong to be very relieved.
No, but it's not as likely to make you pass out before you can effect your exit.

Nor is it likely to make the rodents pass before getting relief from one of the many other entrances to their tunnels.

Nor is it likely to make the rodents pass before getting relief from one of the many other entrances to their tunnels.
That's why you wait for them to stick their heads out of the other tunnel entrances, then you whack 'em. The car exhaust is just the head fake to get 'em moving.

abrannon

Lots of people used to "Fumigate" under their homes this way. They would run hoses from the exhaust to the rat holes or sometimes they would have put up boards to try and keep the exhaust under the house or Raised barn.

I have seen my Uncle and cousins do this to my Grand mothers house back in the 70's. I can not say how effective it is since you never see any dead rats, supposedly they are all dead below ground...

Now, like Elfiii says we used to use water for that. Run a water hose into a rat hole and they will come out. Someone has to be waiting with a stick or hammer.

These are probably cheaper and work just as well.

NOYDB

I was going to start a new staffing service.

Food Tasters for the Food Babe set.