New pictures this past two weeks.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just got home and down loaded 740 some pictures. Here are a few you might like to see.

gt40

Attachments

• WGI_0643.jpg
    WGI_0643.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 737
  • WGI_0507.jpg
    WGI_0507.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 1,188
  • WGI_0504.jpg
    WGI_0504.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 735
  • WGI_0455.jpg
    WGI_0455.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 738
  • WGI_0587.jpg
    WGI_0587.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 619
Last edited:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
GT40,

I love your photos as they are excellent with great details a well. I am glad to see that you also use WGI cameras like I do. I have had great success with WGI cameras for the past 6 years now and your photos look very similar to the RAZOR X10, 10 MP. LightsOut Model WGI camera photos as I have 15 of that model camera and I love them. The good thing about this model camera is that I normally get about 1 year battery life on very high photo count locations as I use only the Duracell Quantums batteries in them.

I actually own a total of 52 WGI cameras and currently 33 of those are in the woods 24/7 for the past 6 years. I let a friend borrow two of my Blade X6 cameras and I set them up last Saturday on his property in South Carolina to help him catch someone that has been stealing from his business shop and warehouse recently. These Blade X6 cameras have also worked excellent for many years for me and these cameras are also very detailed even though they are just a 6 MP camera. This Model camera camouflages great as it blends in really well with the Tru-Bark HD color pattern and is very hard to see. I wish that I could buy about 25 more of them at the sale price that I bought most of these at.

Every photo that I have posted here for close to 6 years now was made from WGI cameras. Originally, I bought one Moultrie camera and it was basically just junk because most every photo was blurred really bad and especially at night. I got tired of it and replaced it with a WGI camera and placed it in the exact same location on the same tree and the photo count quadrupled in the first week after that. That lone Moultrie has been a "dummy camera" near my back property line for years now. :D

OH, it looks like you also have a coyote problem just like I do also !!!!!

I'm just curious as to which model that you are using in these great photos above.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
The NANO 8 MP. I got it from Sportsman Guide for about $69.00 a few years ago.

gt40

Thanks for the reply. I have lots of various WGI models in service but not that particular one that you have. One thing for sure, I think that you got an excellent deal in the process.

One feature that I also like about the WGI cameras is that they have the Photo Number showing on each photo as that makes it really easy to keep accurate records. I average getting over 3000 photos each week and I would go crazy trying to sort out which ones to keep and which ones to delete without a number on them and it is especially easy when using PhotoBucket as a host for your photos as well.

Thanks for sharing these with us.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
What I like is when I change out the SD cards the count automatically goes back to zero on my camera. I don't have to reprogram it.

gt40

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I agree that feature works excellent as I keep detailed records on all of my cameras and I want to see the exact number every week on each camera when I bring them back home and upload them onto my computer. I would NEVER buy a camera that didn't have the date, time of day, and photo count available on it.

During the off-season, it also takes me about an hours drive to reach my property and then about 2 hours to complete my visit to all of my cameras and change-out the cards, also change batteries when necessary and put out feed for the critters at several locations because they don't have very much to eat otherwise as the acorns are long gone, and the new browse has not began to grow very much, especially when the new fawns arrive. Then it also takes me another hour to drive back home and the real work begins. Of course, in my case, it also takes me about 2 - 3 hours to upload all of my normal weekly photos as such when I get back home too. Without a doubt, I have devoted about 6-8 hours each week and during the past 6 1/2 years and I have spent several thousand dollars on my crazy obsession with my trail cameras and critters. :D:D:D

buttplate

More Pictures Please

I just got home and down loaded 740 some pictures. Here are a few you might like to see.

gt40

You downloaded 740 pictures and we get to see 5. Where are the others!!!!