"New" Simmons Heads

Thread starter #1

dutchman

Well, the Simmons website says they're new. Got some of the Tiger Shark heads and let me tell you, they fly out of the one longbow I have shot them out of. Shot them from a 52#@27-1/2, 66" Acadian Woods Tree Stick. SBD d 97 string throwing a Gold Tip 5575 Traditional Shaft with a standard insert. They shoot like field points out of this rig.

Dennis

To quote a very good friend of mine while he was tracking a deer he shot with a tigershark he said it looked like a bad sawmill accident!!!

And the only deer I ever shot with one fell within sight ! There my favorite 2 blade head and if you get the razors edge clamp and sharpen them the way Chris Spikes shows on his u tube video they will get sharper than any other broadhead I have ever used

Thread starter #5

dutchman

The Tigersharks I received are advertised as 175 grain heads. However, none weighed 175 grains on my scale. They were 165-167 grains. I also bought some 165 grain Landsharks that didn't weight what they were advertised either. No mater to me, they fly quite well.

And I did get the Razors Edge clamp as well...

bam_bam

I’ve been eyeballing them for a few weeks now. I’m thinking about getting some. I’ve always been partial to the interceptor.

I have a 6 pack of the Original Interceptor heads, glue on, 165 grains. I set up 3 by gluing in a 30 grain adaptor. Shot them early this morning several times. Good flight and only impact about 1 1/2" low at 15 yards from my target st up. Perfect for deer that will go flat when the bow fires.

deast1988

I got some hot pink 190gr interceptors because why not they fly good aswell.