Newsome signs "Kill Only When-----

Thread starter #1

Big7

Kaliforna goober*ernor signs bill to "Only Kill When Necessary".

If I was a Cop in Kaliforna, I'd quit---- Yesterday.
How comforting this must be to the Police Force.

Newsom is 2 of them words you can't say on here. What a MORON.

turkeykirk

Guess the criminals will follow the same guidelines.

StanB1

[]. You have to determined if the perp is armed.
[]. You have to determine if the gun is real.
[]. You have to determine if the gun is loaded.
[]. Is the perp’s gun in working condition?
[]. Is the perp capable of using his gun?
[]. Is he psychologically able to actually shoot someone.
[]. He is aiming at you, but will he actually pull the trigger?

Unless you have checked all boxes, you MAY NOT use your weapon.

Dub

Top Chef
I can only hope that Newsome one day finds himself faced with the results of his lunacy at the helm.

Real world......face to face.....with thugs that are free and emboldened due to his fairytale approach.....thugs closing in on him as his Prius has run our of charge and left him on the roadside......lets see how he feels about things then.

More disgusting liberal rhetoric.....only this time its dangerous.

How anyone with a moral compass could align themselves with the democratic party is a true mystery.

Party full of complete and total fools.

The problem is them idiots in California are going to use that little word change to judge Officer's action using hindsight. Fake gun/unloaded gun force not necessary . Of course the Supreme Court has ruled that you have to Judge a Officers actions based on his knowledge at the time but liberal judges and prosecutors ignore Supreme Court rulings on a daily basis. And by the time case gets that far his life will probably be destroyed.

The problem is them idiots in California are going to use that little word change to judge Officer's action using hindsight. Fake gun/unloaded gun force not necessary . Of course the Supreme Court has ruled that you have to Judge a Officers actions based on his knowledge at the time but liberal judges and prosecutors ignore Supreme Court rulings on a daily basis. And by the time case gets that far his life will probably be destroyed.
Wouldn't even be that long. One news cycle, maybe two.

NOYDB

Judged by 12 rather than carried by 6.

Make the fool ride along with the boys in blue for a month and he will be screaming to undo this foolishness. Why would anyone want to be a cop in the coastal areas of Crazifornia!

specialk

does this mean there will be more shoot'em-in-the-leg cases?

rosewood

[]. You have to determined if the perp is armed.
[]. You have to determine if the gun is real.
[]. You have to determine if the gun is loaded.
[]. Is the perp’s gun in working condition?
[]. Is the perp capable of using his gun?
[]. Is he psychologically able to actually shoot someone.
[]. He is aiming at you, but will he actually pull the trigger?

Unless you have checked all boxes, you MAY NOT use your weapon.
You are being facetious? I sure hope that isn't what they wrote in the law. Items 2-6 cannot possibly be determined until it is too late.

StanB1

You are being facetious? I sure hope that isn't what they wrote in the law. Items 2-6 cannot possibly be determined until it is too late.
Yes indeed, ‘‘tis my cynicism rearing it’s head. All made up in my mind, such as it is. But I don’t know how a cop is supposed to deem lethal force is necessary - unless he lets the perp take the first shot. Not a workable strategy.

rosewood

Who would let this fool in their car?
It might actually make a difference. Saw a black pastor that was highly critical of a shooting where the officer fired multiple rounds. Some training facility in Texas offered him a free class with simulated shooting with rubber bullets or something. After he went through the class, he fired multiple rounds at the threat and had no idea how many he shot. He apologized for being so quick to judge when he was put in a simulated situation. When adrenaline is pumping, no one is counting shots, stopping the threat is your only priority as I am sure you know.

Rosewood