Nfc Championship

SpotandStalk

Great game all around.
He knocked the crap out of it. About as easy as you can make a 57 yarder look.

I noticed he doesnt take the warmup when they ice the kicker. Guess he's saving his leg for the money shot.

Either way he's my new favorite kicker ???

Meriwether Mike

Saint's been getting the Katrina calls for a long time. Good to see things evening out.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
That’s really unfortunate for the saints... that’s not your average blown/no call. Ruined a great competitive game.

I can't remember a worse call in NFL history. You just can't get a more blatant PI. Maybe if the defender pulled a gat outa his drawers and shot the receiver it would have been more blatant. Maybe.
No worries for me. I wanted the Rams to win.

westcobbdog

There was continual contact from the defender nearly time the receiver left the line of scrimmage yesterday, in both games. While the ball was in the air, too. Guess the refs got the order ( from Vegas? ) to let them play.
Saints had the game in control under 2 minutes remaining and decided to pass vs eat most of the remaining clock up by running the ball with big Ingram. Great outcome.
Where's Boudreaux?

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
What gets me is if you look at the reply where the ball is coming towards the camera there is an official staring straight at the play and there is a helmet to helmet hit on the PI.
It was not missed. It was ignored.
The Saint could have run the clock down to 3 seconds and then kicked a game winning field goal.