NFL season. Your team's record and a sleeper?

Arrow3

I know, some of you guys gave up on the NFL but I'm not here to debate that.

Post what you think your team's regular season record will be and how far you think they'll go. Also add who you think a sleeper team will be.

My Green Bay Packers will go 10-6 in the regular season and make the Playoffs as one of the wild card teams. They wont make the NFC championship game.

My sleeper team is the Browns. They are a longshot for a wild card spot but they will win some games and upset someone they shouldn't.

I say the Eagles or Rams win the NFC and the Patriots or Jags win the AFC.

DannyW

Falcons 10-6...rough start playing Philadelphia, Carolina, New Orleans and Pittsburgh in the first 5 games.

Sleeper? I would say Jacksonville but they were one game away from the Super Bowl last year so as amazing as it is to say, Jacksonville does not qualify as a sleeper. My pick is the LA Rams...they have some real players in Donald, Gurley and Cooks. Plus Goff is looking like a serviceable NFL quarterback. They would be my sleeper pick.

biggdogg

I agree, J'ville or LA Rams as the sleeper. My Dolphins will be lucky to post 5 wins....

If the Falcons get past those first 5 games with 3 wins, they'll be a 12-13 win team.

joepuppy

I give my Falcons 5 losses this year. And my sleeper team is the Saints.

Arrow3

The saints ain't a bad pick at all.

Wide Earp

falcons 11-5 sleeper the saints and hope the dolphins have a good season and the pats go 1-15, brady and bellichick go to jail for something, oh, cheating would be good:stir::stir:

Arrow3

The chargers might surprise too....

HunterJoe24

I'm gonna say falcons go 10-6. Sleeper pick is the rams. They're actually my main pick, that defense barring no injuries is gonna be another immovable object. What they did in the offseason is nuts.

scout8140

Bucs 8-8

Think the chargers will be a team to watch this year

DannyW

Some of you need to look up "sleeper". Any team who wins their division, like the Saints, ain't a "sleeper". They are a "favorite".

joepuppy

Some of you need to look up "sleeper". Any team who wins their division, like the Saints, ain't a "sleeper". They are a "favorite".
But they choked in the playoffs. They have the talent and schedule for a super Bowl, but I feel it comes together this year. And I hate the Aints. The last time they were in a super bowl was the year after Katrina. Not far fetched to call them a sleeper.

Dub

Hoping to see my Texans healthy and remain that way for a full season, lol. 10-6.

DannyW

Hoping to see my Texans healthy and remain that way for a full season, lol. 10-6.

A good choice....the Texans probably would have been my second choice as a sleeper. With a healthy Watson, and D-Line, who knows how far they can go,

Reactions: Dub

Dub

A good choice....the Texans probably would have been my second choice as a sleeper. With a healthy Watson, and D-Line, who knows how far they can go,

Thanks. I get my hopes up every pre-season and then injuries wipe us out.

This could be their year.....