hqdefault.jpg

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ding a ling a ling....

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yello.....

Pop

you mean that it is betwixt down yonder and over there but a rocks throw from the left fork in the road, where the pasture with the big bull stands.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I've got one big question about this thread......How in TARNATION did I miss out on thread until this morning ???? I think that this "CLUSTER" was presented during the time of my annual summer vacation and then must have gotten "way-layed" somehow in the meantime.

I realize that I live over in 'dis direction and a lot of you live over yonder, down yonder, or up yonder in 'd other direction. Maybe one day we can meet in the middle ground and have a big "shin-dig" of sorts !!! :cheers:

I'm thinking that the ONLY way to understand all of the details of this thread is to snuggle up real close to your favorite bottle of "spirits" and then make sure that you kiss that open bottle real often as it is turned upside down and inserted between your lips. If it doesn't work the first time, then repeat the process until you do understand it....or the bottle is empty....................whichever one happens first !!!! :pop::pop::pop:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I'm thinking that the ONLY way to understand all of the details of this thread is to snuggle up real close to your favorite bottle of "spirits" and then make sure that you kiss that open bottle real often as it is turned upside down and inserted between your lips. If it doesn't work the first time, then repeat the process until you do understand it....or the bottle is empty....................whichever one happens first !!!! :pop::pop::pop:
That always helps...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
If you come to a fork in the road. Take it.
I did that once. It was a nice one. Saw a guy later walkin around looking for something when I asked,he said he was looking for a fork he had lost