No wonder Tennessee fans are 'wacko'

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yellow suspenders and a scarlet bow tie would indicate an FSU fan. Maybe he's switched during his sabbatical.

I was thinking he jumped to Tech and got on the movement of "We are an institute of higher learning and don't care how our football team does".. :huh:

BuckNasty83

Yellow suspenders and a scarlet bow tie would indicate an FSU fan. Maybe he's switched during his sabbatical.
Lol beige suspenders and maroon bowtie.
That was at a vintage style wedding. Definitely not my color choice. Actually begged my brother/ groom to talk with his wife about the colors lol. I dunno what felt worse. Trying to get a bride to change colors, or wearing Bama colors.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang Buck, when I saw that new Avy, I thought you had got a job as a greeter at Dollyland.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Lol beige suspenders and maroon bowtie.
That was at a vintage style wedding. Definitely not my color choice. Actually begged my brother/ groom to talk with his wife about the colors lol. I dunno what felt worse. Trying to get a bride to change colors, or wearing Bama colors.

Far from Bama colors, but carry on.

BuckNasty83

Well folks. Thanks for the welcome back party. I'm sure KyDawg needs to get back to moderating, Miguel's arthritis is probably getting to him, and I'm certain Slayer has to save the world or something along those lines. Don't want to keep y'all

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Well folks. Thanks for the welcome back party. I'm sure KyDawg needs to get back to moderating, Miguel's arthritis is probably getting to him, and I'm certain Slayer has to save the world or something along those lines. Don't want to keep y'all

Slayer don't care about the world. He only cares about himself. It's a lonely existence and why he's always on here doggin other folks that actually have friends. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

BuckNasty83

Slayer don't care about the world. He only cares about himself. It's a lonely existence and why he's always on here doggin other folks that actually have friends. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Your definitely right. I actually had the word narcissistic pop into my head as I mentioned him in the post. Maybe I should go back and edit that

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Maroon, crimson, close enough. Guess crimson tide had a better ring to it than maroon tide. But you can't expect gumps to match words to a color wheel when they don't understand either

Nope, Maroon is in the Scarlett family. Crimson is in the blood red family along with schools like Jawja.

Where as, pumpkin orange is in a class all of it's own. :bounce:

MCBUCK

That horrid orange is a lot of things, but it should never be associated with class.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
33923576_502825266799782_5702794869106278400_n.jpg

MudDucker

Staff member
Nope, Maroon is in the Scarlett family. Crimson is in the blood red family along with schools like Jawja.

Where as, pumpkin orange is in a class all of it's own. :bounce:

WRONG! It is in the same color family as fashionable inmate wear. Only the best road crews get to wear that color. At least at UT, they don't have to change between jobs and school. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: