Non-Drinking Club/Greene County

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a family friendly club with a middle Georgia lease at the Oglethorpe/Greene county line. Approximately 500 total acres - hardwood bottoms along creek which runs length and width of property as well as planted pines which have been thinned. Looking for one, possibly two, members to replace a recent departure.

Electricity and camp area included. Dues are $650.00 for year round use. Logging roads run the length of the property and provide easy access with 4 wheel drive or ATV (2 wheel drive access is dependent upon weather conditions).

Alcohol is NOT permitted. Guests are allowed infrequently. We harvest according to current Georgia regulations and do not practice QDM.

Please email frazier.j2010@gmail.com, text, call (leave message if not available), post reply or send private message for additional information or to view the property.

Jonathan
770-480-7344

We are a family friendly club with a middle Georgia lease at the Oglethorpe/Greene county line. Approximately 500 total acres - hardwood bottoms along creek which runs length and width of property as well as planted pines which have been thinned. Looking for one, possibly two, members to replace a recent departure.

Electricity and camp area included. Dues are $650.00 for year round use. Logging roads run the length of the property and provide easy access with 4 wheel drive or ATV (2 wheel drive access is dependent upon weather conditions).

Alcohol is NOT permitted. Guests are allowed infrequently. We harvest according to current Georgia regulations and do not practice QDM.

Please email frazier.j2010@gmail.com, text, call (leave message if not available), post reply or send private message for additional information or to view the property.

Jonathan
770-480-7344
Any hogs?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
The OP has not been on here sence Oct. 2018.
I’m locking it.
To the OP. PM me when u want it opened.
Kmckinnie

We recently had a member drop out, so we have an opening. Information in OP remains accurate. Call, email or text with questions.

Jonathan
770-480-7344

Wbowman

Jonathan
770-480-7344

Do you still need members

Just found out that two members have decided not to return for personal reasons. As such we have a couple of last minute openings that we are looking to fill.

Contact me if interested in viewing or discussing the property.

Jonathan
770-480-7344

Chestnut

Just found out that two members have decided not to return for personal reasons. As such we have a couple of last minute openings that we are looking to fill.

Contact me if interested in viewing or discussing the property.

Jonathan
770-480-7344

Jonathan
770-480-7344

Chestnut

do you guys have a pin - in system or private areas or spot
thanks for info steve ttt

Last edited:

95g atl

I sent an email message a week ago and have not received a reply.
I'd venture a guess this club is FULL.

jasondub01

Is this opening still available? If so id be interested. I do not drink and mostly hunt alone. My name is Jason. My # is 770-870-0967. You can reach me anytime day or night. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.