Norma .22lr sale..TAC-22 1500 RDS + FREE AMMO CAN BUNDLE...free shipping

Dub

@Dub...

You reckon these are good enough for golf balls at 100??? :bounce:

I know that I ran the target out to 200yd one range session.

My rifle was lobbing them out there after I had some fun cranking on the elevation turret. The wind was certainly a factor...and one that I was not accustomed to accounting for. Used the horizontal marks and held off for wind.

Was mighty satisfying....and fun....when the right hold was found.

Mostly, though....I use the rifle at 50yds and shoot tiny groups with this stuff....or tiny enough to make me grin.

Last edited:

Dub

One warning, though.....some folks seem to get put off by silly stuff.

This TAC22 is usually fairly heavily coated with lube.

Poses absolutely zero issues for me....but I've heard grown men whining about it.

FWIW, some of the Gucci rimfire I've tried is also heavily lubed, perhaps not as heavy as this stuff.

I don't see what the crying is all about.

Before I switch from one brand & type of rimfire ammo to another, I clean the gun...and then shoot several sighters to get dialed into the new stuff.

I figure that gets the barrel well coated with whatever lube is on the current ammo.

Grown men whining and crying like babies, I'll tell ya. :rofl:

Dub

don't they need to have lub if they aren't copper washed to keep from lead building up?

That was my understanding.

I've never had one iota problem with the lube, either. Only time I clean my gun is when I switch ammo brand/type.

I'm just having fun plinking....not in any type of competition.

I grabbed 1,500 of those TAC22 this morning, when I posted the links. Should hold me for a good long while.

Got an email this afternoon that they'd shipped already. Won't take long to get here from Savannah. (y)

bullgator

Norma Rimfire ammo is made by Ruag, which also makes RWS and Geco ammo. Good stuff.

Steven037

@Dub its RWS ammo rebranded. Should shoot good in that Bergara. Won’t know till you try. Mine likes SK and eley so far. Shoots nice groups. Just picked up 2000 eley match or I’d give this a try. Did pick up 1000 wolf match extra(made by eley) that shoot really good I’m using for my NRL matches right now.

Reactions: Dub

Jester896

Senior Clown
RWS make some good stuff.
I just found 3 boxes of Aguila Golden Eagle Match Rifle I forgot about. Wonder if they still make it.

Big7

The Oracle
Insanely quick delivery….26 hrs after placing order.

Arrived in two packages.

Nice can. Metal, sealed, strong latch & handle.

View attachment 1233523View attachment 1233524
Norma website has TAC 22 listed as "plinking" or am I missing something?

That sounds awful expensive for plinking ammo to me. I got a bucket of 1400 Rem. Golden Bullets for 70$.

I'm very familiar with Norma centerfire but not rimfire.

Dub

Norma website has TAC 22 listed as "plinking" or am I missing something?

That sounds awful expensive for plinking ammo to me. I got a bucket of 1400 Rem. Golden Bullets for 70$.

I'm very familiar with Norma centerfire but not rimfire.

40gr standard velocity.

All I can say is that my rifle puts them in ragged hole groups at 50yds when I get steady…..and I am not that great of a shot.

By definition, all I am doing is plinking anyway…just an old guy killing time. :rofl:

Pic of target is where I first tried a bipod. 3rds per “group”….shot left to right, then down to the next row.

Looking forward to getting back out there some next week.

IMG_9033.jpeg

Last edited: