North Georgia Primitive Arts Festival

Dirty44Dan

North Georgia Primitive Arts Festival starts Thursday, April 22, 2010, and runs through Sunday morning, April 25, 2010, at Bartow Beach in Gatewood Park, in Cartersville, Ga. There will be everything from bows to rocks for making arrowheads to jewelry for sale. There will be demonstrations of primitive skills on Friday and Saturday. It is off of I-75 at the exit for Ga Hwy 20. Turn towards Wendy's. Turn right at the road in front of Wendy's and follow the arrowhead signs and the signs for Bartow Beach. Hope to see you there.:yeah:

Dan

TNGIRL

I can find it!!!! Maybe come thru on Friday!!!! sounds like a plan for me!!! thanks for the info!!:cool:

ngabowhunter

Thaks for the info. I will definately be going, especially if my wife finds out about it. That reminds me , I better hide my wallet.

Al33

I have not missed it the past several years and do not plan on missing it this year. I will be there either Friday or early Saturday as I have a birthday party to attend Saturday afternoon.

Look forward to seeing you and Ms Molly again Dan!

Last edited:
E

Elbow

Did you say jewelry? I might have to get Tomi to pick me out something nice! Wish I were there! This sounds fun!
El

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You coming to the TN Classic this year, Dan?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
We'll be down Thursday night. See you there.

TNGIRL

I'll be there (Twin Oaks) probably on Wed. camping up top side with the usual nare-do-wells.....hope ya'll that I haven't met yet with come and say Hi to me and tell me your gon name!!!!! I still have trouble with that!!!!:fine::fine::fine:

Necedah

I'm planning on going Saturday morning and spending the day. If anyone wants a ride from the Loganville, Monroe, Conyers, Covington area, I would appreciate the company.

Dave

Latest posts