Not sure

dixie

What to call this. While I was at my buddies house yesterday, he lives on a paved, but country rd, we were standing in the driveway, just talking, when three young teens on racing type 4-wheelers pulled in and ask us for directions, we told them where they were and how to get back to where they had started. My friend ask one of the them if they had been riding the power line and the teen replied yes they had and had gotten lost. B ask him if he knew it was hunting season and the rangers would ticket them for riding there, the teen repiled , I don't care what season it is, as long as I'm on this, they won't catch me!! They don't have anything that'll match it. Besides, I'm up here visting my Mother and she wouldn't let them do anything to me. they left, the one that did the talking did a wheelie as they pulled back out on the road. The teens attitude REALLY bothers me. I'm just venting I guess

Jim McRae

Dixie, he needs a spanking, or as the case may be, a tail whooping. I can't stand teen attitude, and I hope I didn't act like that when I was one.

Jim M.

GeauxLSU

dixie said:
we told them where they were and how to get back to where they had started.
I hope you sent them in the opposite direction.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

TurkeyCreek

Sounds like a spoiled brat that Mama gave him everything he asked for....needs to have that 4 wheeler taken away from him...and his tail kicked :whip:

How2fish

I just thank God I never had to "visit" my Mom while I was a teenager. :whip: My folks we both stronger than normal people but it took BOTH of them to keep my brother and I on the straight and narrow..He sounds like he needs his Daddy or rather Daddy's right hand..much more than Momma...just my 2 cents :banginghe

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
try simply removing the key and give it a big toss----woops time to walk son :clap: :clap: :clap: