Not too bad...

Mark K

Banned
Went back this afternoon and put a compass set in on the opposite side of road about 15ft north. Looked like there were several sets of tracks and that was the only trap by itself. Had a couple more about 200 yards farther South. Maybe another one will roam trough in the next few days.

furtaker

Nice! What kind of set? Summer yotes are tough for me and I just don't have the motivation to fool with them much this time of year. My first set will be drenched with sweat.

Big7

The Oracle
Get em' all. PLEASE ! All they do is eat rabbits and raid Turkey and Quail nests.

Let's not forget the damage they do to beef during calving season.

Mark K

Banned
That makes 12 off this property. We don’t have a lot due to trapping for the last 15 years, but still take 12-15 every year. September-February they’ll filter back in and we start all over again. Wish I could trap it year round but with dog training and hunts it’s about impossible. Setting and tripping traps for hunts sucks, lol. Too much work. I just wait until quail season ends and get back to work.
Coyotes are like hogs, once you get’em you’ll never get rid of them for good.

Mark K

Banned
What’s also interesting is I take about the same number of each critter each year.
12-15 coyotes
6-8 bobcats
About 20 coons
And I quit counting at 25 with possums.

Mark K

Banned
I don’t know where these things keep coming from! Starting to think you doing a catch and release over here, lol!!