Now we know.........

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Speaking of the coach, not Hurts. Seems he is taking a step back going to Miami. How did they steal him from Bama? An even better question, why would he want to leave Bama? :huh:

riprap

If you win a NC at bama, you were suppose to. If you don't, you get out quick before your stock sinks lower.

I read where Saban wasn't putting up much of a fight to keep him or Gattis, which seems odd, or just not true, seeing how the offense played well this year. I know, I know. Except for the last game. Justyn Ross said that he chose Clemson because of the coaching stability. It certainly doesn't help recruiting. I start to lose interest a little more year after year because of so much drama.

DAWG1419

I read where Saban wasn't putting up much of a fight to keep him or Gattis, which seems odd, or just not true, seeing how the offense played well this year. I know, I know. Except for the last game. Justyn Ross said that he chose Clemson because of the coaching stability. It certainly doesn't help recruiting. I start to lose interest a little more year after year because of so much drama.
It’s because you know what’s coming.