Obama Care

Randy

Thread starter #1
Well apparently it is here to stay. I hear all kinds of stuff about what it will cost us. So my question is what do we really know will happen? What is real. The Internet is full of all kinds of tax increases, bank account withdraw costs, etc. What do you guys KNOW is real?

PappyHoel

Just look at Canada and England and draw the comparison. Doesn't matter if it doesn't cost me extra money. The Government has no business between me and my physician.

GA DAWG

Its gonna cost us money. You can bet on that!! Just wait till the first of the yr.

bigreddwon

Just look at Canada and England and draw the comparison. Doesn't matter if it doesn't cost me extra money. The Government has no business between me and my physician.[/QUOTE]
Unless your a woman, then the GOP will get all up in there with some transpolitical scanner.. Its ok then..

Last edited:

sleepr71

The #'s I'm hearing are: ~80-90 MILLION people were uninsured...now they're majically going to be insured:rolleyes:...it's going to be more than we could even imagine. I think it'll be all good...till the money tree dries up..and Odummy's faithful are dumpster diving & fighting over that 3 day old sack of scraps. The problem is...we ALL are going to suffer because of their choice:cheers:

everyone that voted for obama will get what they deserve. but the obama care will do them no good you wont be able to get near a hospital or a doctors office there arent enough of them to care for all the people we will have running to the doctor because they stubed there toe there will be merca and staff infections everywere but the 51 percent of the mochers that live in this country will think its just another free thing that the 49 percent of working people will be taxed for .......good luck people

PopPop

Well apparently it is here to stay. I hear all kinds of stuff about what it will cost us. So my question is what do we really know will happen? What is real. The Internet is full of all kinds of tax increases, bank account withdraw costs, etc. What do you guys KNOW is real?
I know it will cost us the most efficient, innovative and effective health care system the world has ever known.
And we will still place second to China in killing the unborn.

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
I heard about a pretty good loophole that would potentially send Obamacare to a quick death today. The employer mandate is apparently only in effect if States create an Insurance Exchange (which many have refused to do) in the case that a state does not comply with this, the Feds will impose an Insurance Exchange and the employers will not be subject to the $2500 per employee mandate (for those with over 50 employees.

Apparently the bill was so big they overlooked this little caveat. If all 50 states, or even a large majority of them refused to form IE's then the required mandate/tax would not be required, would not get paid, and the funds for Obamacare would dry up at the speed of light.

Georgia is one of the states that has refused to set up an IE. It will be interesting to see how this tactic plays out.

This link provides a list of where all 50 states stand on this issue:
http://www.contracostatimes.com/california/ci_20962339/how-50-states-plan-implement-obamacare

PopPop

I heard about a pretty good loophole that would potentially send Obamacare to a quick death today. The employer mandate is apparently only in effect if States create an Insurance Exchange (which many have refused to do) in the case that a state does not comply with this, the Feds will impose an Insurance Exchange and the employers will not be subject to the $2500 per employee mandate (for those with over 50 employees.

Apparently the bill was so big they overlooked this little caveat. If all 50 states, or even a large majority of them refused to form IE's then the required mandate/tax would not be required, would not get paid, and the funds for Obamacare would dry up at the speed of light.

Georgia is one of the states that has refused to set up an IE. It will be interesting to see how this tactic plays out.
The regime will play chicago hardball and the states will comply.

When do I get to stop paying for insurance since it'll be "free?"
you will be taxed 3 percent or about 2500.00 dollars a year . or if your one of the 51 percent of the minority that get welfare you will get it for free. and if your white you make up for 30 percent of the population now and you have a job you will get to pay for for the 51 percent of the mochers and minoritys that live in our country now and dont work ...how do you think that fool got voted in again it sure wasent because he lowerd the national dept.

Balrog

If a majority of voters just re-elected Obama, why would a majority of states subsequently decide to reject Obamacare?
Even GA, where voters are anti-Obama, isnt Governor Deal reconsidering accepting the medicaid expansion?

I know mine and the wifes health insurance really went up almost $4,000.00 for this coming year. It sucks big time.

PopPop

If a majority of voters just re-elected Obama, why would a majority of states subsequently decide to reject Obamacare?
Even GA, where voters are anti-Obama, isnt Governor Deal reconsidering accepting the medicaid expansion?
Ed Zachery

JWarren

Unless your a woman, then the GOP will get all up in there with some transpolitical scanner.. Its ok then..
Yeah, cause we ain't wanting to pay for an abortion that a little common sense and responsibility would have negated the need for.

drhunter1

Yeah, cause we ain't wanting to pay for an abortion that a little common sense and responsibility would have negated the need for.
The skies the limits.

For someone who claims to be for smaller government he sure has a funny way of defending that concept.

You must have feel asleep when they were showing the maps. Obummer did not come close to winning a majority of the states. Instead, he won those states with the most freeloaders handily and lost most of the others. :rolleyes: