Obama gas stations.

lbzdually

Banned
I was watching LivePD the other day and there was a gas station out in Missouri name Obama. As soon as I saw the sign, the perfect motto popped into my head "Even when you're full of crap, you still need gas".

Josh3807

There is one closer than you think. This one is in Columbia, SC. Not sure if it is still there as the street view reports 2014.Obama.JPG

GeorgiaBob

"It seems the owner of that gas station in Columbia SC met with a little legal trouble."

That's racist. He shouldn't have to turn over the taxes he collected, 'cause he's a democrap.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
If you want you truck you can keep your truck.

MudDucker

Staff member
Appropriate, since Obummer wanted to burn America down. I wouldn't shop there except to put Trump stickers on the bathroom mirror where the snowflakes had to look at it every time they washed their hands ... assuming they aren't muslim and do in fact wash their hands.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Appropriate, since Obummer wanted to burn America down. I wouldn't shop there except to put Trump stickers on the bathroom mirror where the snowflakes had to look at it every time they washed their hands ... assuming they aren't muslim and do in fact wash their hands.
This 'rebranding' started around 2011. I'm certain that royalties had to be paid for the right to use Obama's image / likeness and name on a business. Yet the Commie Libtards give birth to cows if it is even hinted that Trump, a business man, still has businesses in his name.

Funny how they had not problem with Obama doing the same.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I would wear out 4 walking sticks before I stopped there.