Obama using children as political props

Just Jeff

You are right, He is a coward ,hypocritical, disgusting person (Not a Man) I have more respect for Charles Manson Than I do for that Piece of Scum. Tyrants and terrorist hide behind children.

There is no prop he will not use, there is no lie he will not tell, there is no person he will not "throw under the bus" and there is no law he will not ignore to accomplish his agenda.

There is no prop he will not use, there is no lie he will not tell, there is no person he will not "throw under the bus" and there is no law he will not ignore to accomplish his agenda.
Sounds like a "Run of the Mill" Politician to me.

:bounce:

SarahFair

Question: If he is impeached, do we get Biden? ...or can we go ahead and throw all of them out?

Question: If he is impeached, do we get Biden? ...or can we go ahead and throw all of them out?
Impeachment is only the first step. It is an "indictment" by the House of Representatives. If a President is "impeached", the Senate holds the trial. If he is "convicted" in the Senate he may or may not be removed from office. That depends on what the Senate decides. What do you think this Senate would decide? I think they would refuse to try the Impeachment the same as they did for Clinton.;)

SarahFair

Considering the senate majority is Democrat... I would think he stays, correct?

I would love to see him impeached, but we also need to impeach Biden for going along with this farce because I believe Biden will dance to the beat of the same drum.

Last edited:

Randy

I felt sorry for those kids there today. They have no idea they have a debt they can never repay.

Why didn't he have family members of all the Mexican citizens killed by guns from F&F present?

hawglips

Thread starter #16
Why didn't he have family members of all the Mexican citizens killed by guns from F&F present?
The man has set a new standard for corruption and dishonesty. He makes Clinton and Nixon look like choir boys.

hawglips

Thread starter #18
Considering the senate majority is Democrat... I would think he stays, correct?
Impeachment means nothing.

It's pure politics. The senate will never vote against their own. Dem**rats may be unprincipled, but they stand together.

He's an utter embarrassment...he will stoop to nothing.

SarahFair

Impeachment means nothing.

It's pure politics. The senate will never vote against their own. Dem**rats may be unprincipled, but they stand together.
But we can change majority next year right?