Ok Sissy’s.. Dawgs beat LSU by 10..

Thread starter #2

Browning Slayer

Official GON Forum Meme Poster
Come on Bammers..

Spurs? King Killer Delete???

I ain’t scared! I’ll give any of you 10 points..

Thread starter #6

Browning Slayer

Lots of big talk..

Here’s your chance..

Go Dawgs!! Bunch of sissies!

Nope it’s like this if bama does loose you have only taken almost 40 years. Give me a break Georgia had to get Kirby from where. That’s what got you last year over confidence. They quiet and as far as the refs Bama just played the game. You didn’t score in the second half and it still 2 and 26. You don’t quit. The only reason Georgia lost was because they got cocky like they always do. Georgia can beat bama but they got to get it in there head to win. Them being second should drive them and it they got to get better. Just like Bama they got to get better to. It only takes one play. Last year proved it. ..

Thread starter #20

Browning Slayer

Nope it’s like this if bama does loose you have only taken almost 40 years. Give me a break Georgia had to get Kirby from where. That’s what got you last year over confidence. They quiet and as far as the refs Bama just played the game. You didn’t score in the second half and it still 2 and 26. You don’t quit. The only reason Georgia lost was because they got cocky like they always do. Georgia can beat bama but they got to get it in there head to win. Them being second should drive them and it they got to get better. Just like Bama they got to get better to. It only takes one play. Last year proved it. ..
I never played a Down last season.

We didn’t get Kirby from anywhere. He was a Dawg and still a Dawg! We brought our boy home!

Excuses is all I hear from Bammers. The mighty Bama and it’s fans are worried. I’m not!

Let’s bet...