Ok Sissy’s.. Dawgs beat LSU by 10..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Nope it’s like this if bama does loose you have only taken almost 40 years. Give me a break Georgia had to get Kirby from where. That’s what got you last year over confidence. They quiet and as far as the refs Bama just played the game. You didn’t score in the second half and it still 2 and 26. You don’t quit. The only reason Georgia lost was because they got cocky like they always do. Georgia can beat bama but they got to get it in there head to win. Them being second should drive them and it they got to get better. Just like Bama they got to get better to. It only takes one play. Last year proved it. ..
40 years. Odds are on your side!! Why not bet?

I never played a Down last season.

We didn’t get Kirby from anywhere. He was a Dawg and still a Dawg! We brought our boy home!

Excuses is all I hear from Bammers. The mighty Bama and it’s fans are worried. I’m not!
Kirby went to coaching school at Bama . He learned what to and how coach at Bama. What is it five National Championship ring in nine years. You have not won a National Championship in 38 years. It has take Saban ten years to build a program. It’s going to take Kirby a while and you guys need to worry about Florida. But the telling will be when we can compare how much Georgia beats LSU and if Bama beat LSU what’s the difference in the point spread

Browning Slayer

But the telling will be when we can compare how much Georgia beats LSU and if Bama beat LSU what’s the difference in the point spread
So I don’t need to give any points?

Heads up bet? Win or lose?

40 years. Odds are on your side!! Why not bet?
They need to be. The year before Georgia won the National Championship in 1980 who was the National Champions in 1979 Alabama. Alabama has won 17 National Championship titles and how many do the Dawgs have? I got some Bama Cream for you????

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

bullgator

OK Slayer, since no one wants to have fun with this, I’m in. The only thing is we do this like men.......no points. I’ve had an feeling about this game anyway.
I ALMOST took LSU in the pickems since it’s in Death Valley.

Patriot44

Banned
Dadgum, Slayer done got so tired of making fun of the Vols he started bullying hisseff..HA!

You Know I dont drink Likker and I dont bet on football. I think the dawgs will take LS Who. But by how much

DAWG1419

Nope it’s like this if bama does loose you have only taken almost 40 years. Give me a break Georgia had to get Kirby from where. That’s what got you last year over confidence. They quiet and as far as the refs Bama just played the game. You didn’t score in the second half and it still 2 and 26. You don’t quit. The only reason Georgia lost was because they got cocky like they always do. Georgia can beat bama but they got to get it in there head to win. Them being second should drive them and it they got to get better. Just like Bama they got to get better to. It only takes one play. Last year proved it. ..
Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. We played against bama and the refs

brownceluse

This game will put things in perspective for a lot of fans of other teams as well as Dawgs. Go Dawgs!!! Corn dogs going down!!