Ok Sissy’s.. Dawgs beat LSU by 10..

SpotandStalk

Just bet Avatars on which team beats Lsu by the largest margin of points. ?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think Georgia will cover the spread. If they could finally put a complete game together, it would be by

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
But why even worry about it, maybe if we lose we want have face the Juggernaut from T Town.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I think GA will play it’s best game on Saturday

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I think the Ga. O line finally gets exposed in this one. This is the best defense they've faced so far. Hate to say it, I'm going with LSU in this one

brownceluse

I think the Ga. O line finally gets exposed in this one. This is the best defense they've faced so far. Hate to say it, I'm going with LSU in this one

The Georgia O line gets a couple guys back this week. Big Country is the only O lineman out. I think the Dawgs throw the ball to Set up the run this week. I had my doubts about it last week but I’m liking my Dawgs more and more as we get towards game day. Godwin came back last week. Swift running with authority again. I think we can out score them in an ugly game. Go Dawgs!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Sounds like you want in on the Avatar bet!

HunterJoe24

Close game through 3 and the dawgs run with it in the 4th. Offense will have 400+ yds. Chaney is about to open a can on them. We haven't had to show anything yet to the bottom feeders. That changes this week and we look like a Dawg team finally.