OK, Which One Of You Guys Are Guilty Of Doing This???

Thread starter #1
There have been some strange things that happened at the "Awful House" Restaurants BUT this might take the cake !!!!! :pop::pop::pop:

Even if you "Fess Up", there will not be any punishment doled out in this case BUT there might even be a new job offer it appears !!! :hair: :hair: :hair:

OK, if this was YOU, just get it off of your chest as it will be alright if you tell us about. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...akes-own-meal-while-employee-sleeps/23295324/

NE GA Pappy

pappy were hangry

sinclair1

I have never seen a slacker at WH. Some rough folks across the country, but never a slacker.

NOYDB

I've tended bar when the bartender didn't show. But that was for others not for myself. I didn't know how to make some of the brand drinks so I just told people I was filling in and asked them what they wanted and what did they think I should do. Drinks were $1 and there was no pour limit. They could have what ever they wanted that was behind the bar and as much as could be fit in a glass. Customers asked for me for months.

Hotel bar in Miami Beach.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
One word...
SLAYER!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Big7

The one by Mama's County Showcase new
my order when I stumbled thru da' doe'..

Late 80's / early 90's were a BLAST.

You know the old saying, "I'd done a lot of things different"
Well me too..

I WOULD HAVE RAN HARDER!

The one by Mama's County Showcase new
my order when I stumbled thru da' doe'..

Late 80's / early 90's were a BLAST.

You know the old saying, "I'd done a lot of things different"
Well me too..

I WOULD HAVE RAN HARDER!
I know that place all too well! Me and a couple buddies lerft momas and stopped at that WH .... Next thing I know we were in a all out fight with 4 democrats that didn't like us being seated before they did... Lots of cops and almost went to jail!

GoldDot40

I am guilty to have gotten up, gone behind the counter and poured myself a refill at the WH.