OK, Which One Of You Guys Are Guilty Of Doing This???

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
There have been some strange things that happened at the "Awful House" Restaurants BUT this might take the cake !!!!! :pop::pop::pop:

Even if you "Fess Up", there will not be any punishment doled out in this case BUT there might even be a new job offer it appears !!! :hair: :hair: :hair:

OK, if this was YOU, just get it off of your chest as it will be alright if you tell us about. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...akes-own-meal-while-employee-sleeps/23295324/

sinclair1

I have never seen a slacker at WH. Some rough folks across the country, but never a slacker.

NOYDB

BANNED
I've tended bar when the bartender didn't show. But that was for others not for myself. I didn't know how to make some of the brand drinks so I just told people I was filling in and asked them what they wanted and what did they think I should do. Drinks were $1 and there was no pour limit. They could have what ever they wanted that was behind the bar and as much as could be fit in a glass. Customers asked for me for months.

Hotel bar in Miami Beach.

Big7

The Oracle
The one by Mama's County Showcase new
my order when I stumbled thru da' doe'..

Late 80's / early 90's were a BLAST.

You know the old saying, "I'd done a lot of things different"
Well me too..

I WOULD HAVE RAN HARDER!

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
The one by Mama's County Showcase new
my order when I stumbled thru da' doe'..

Late 80's / early 90's were a BLAST.

You know the old saying, "I'd done a lot of things different"
Well me too..

I WOULD HAVE RAN HARDER!

I know that place all too well! Me and a couple buddies lerft momas and stopped at that WH .... Next thing I know we were in a all out fight with 4 democrats that didn't like us being seated before they did... Lots of cops and almost went to jail!

GoldDot40

I am guilty to have gotten up, gone behind the counter and poured myself a refill at the WH.