Oklahoma

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Ya'll is for browning slayer he talks enough poop for a dozen folks. :rofl:

And yet, you have as many posts in this thread as I do.. You want me to have you a shirt made that says "We Almost Made It To The Rose Bowl"?:rofl:

MudDucker

Staff member
I'm up wit dat.^ The name of our game is to get after Mayfield early and often and play offense using every tool we got. If we play with the intensity we played with against the Barn Saturday I think it goes our way.

I hear Carter and Bellamy have a love poster of him on the room wall painted with bruises. They gonna gun after this boy like they did in the Auburn game. Go DAWGS and the wolf pack!

MudDucker

Staff member
blah blah blah

you better start worrying about oklahoma

And you need to quit worrying about the DAWGS. They ended your right to discussion on Saturday. You need to worry about the Gus bus (speaking of trashy buses, they got more bailbondsma signs in the Gus bus than at most jails) against UCF. :whip:

MudDucker

Staff member
I sure hope the football team doesn't think like the fans. Some of yall are already getting rooms/tickets for the Natty

This ain't no bammer thread boy! I hear the Hyatt is running some deals though. :bounce:

MudDucker

Staff member
And yet, you have as many posts in this thread as I do.. You want me to have you a shirt made that says "We Almost Made It To The Rose Bowl"?:rofl:

I will take two please for my barner friends. Front needs to say, we got no love in Lanter! :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I will take two please for my barner friends. Front needs to say, we got no love in Lanter! :bounce:

Funny, this thread was about Oklahoma and then it turned straight to laughing at Auburn.. I'm not worried about no Rose Bowl yet, I'm still enjoying "Beating the Dawg Crap Out Of Auburn"...

24774862_1506611262719778_5450080904214403102_n.jpg

henrydaviss

It will be UGA and Bama in the NCG. Mark my words. Think about it for a minute, UGA has been on a revenge tour this year and we just about have completed it, expect for one game. Who do we still owe one too, Bama for losing in the SEC Championship Game a couple years ago.

henrydaviss

Think about it, what's the one thing Bama is going to hear all month long, how good Clemson is. You give Sabin a month to prepare for that, he's not going to lose again. And what is UGA going to hear all month long, how good Mayfield is. Kirby's going to have those boys fired up. This is not his first rodeo either.

GA native

I read a lot of stats that didn't have OU ranked at all, but the two I read that did have them ranked #1 and #3 was passing yards. Rushing was top 30, but I was surprise how much they pass and how little they play defense.

So the way to beat Okie is to control the clock. Keep their hotshot QB on the sidelines and grind it out. We've got the tools, and Okie's defense isn't nearly as good as Auburn's.

Madsnooker

I don't like Oklahoma and I'm pulling for u ga. With that said, I think oklahomas defense is better than some of you think. The offenses they face are much better than sec offenses with much better QB's across the board. Besides a couple games, the offenses uga faced are not very good. Not saying uga doesnt have a good defense just saying i might pump the brakes a little. Over the last 6 or 7 years ive seen alot of big 12 teams steam roll some sec defences. Bama has had the best defense by far in the sec the last 8 years and how have they fared against spread offenses? Smoked by Clemson last year, smoked by clemson the previous year, smoked by OSU before that, smoked by oklahoma a couple years before that. Have struggled against the few teams in the sec that have also ran some type of spread like ole miss and tam. My point is not that bamas defense wasnt good, but they thrive on sec offenses and by and large look no different then alot of other teams that face the spread much more often.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think Oklahama has a goot team. Georgia is not ready to win a game like this if they have a bad day. Great teams win when they have a bad day. We are getting there though. Oklahoma will be a war, and if we don't bring our A game, it will be a bad day.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
So the way to beat Okie is to control the clock. Keep their hotshot QB on the sidelines and grind it out. We've got the tools, and Okie's defense isn't nearly as good as Auburn's.

^^^^i already said it in another thread. If they don't do this it's going to be a loooong day for Georgia.

bullgator

Another possible factor, Kirby has been to many games like this with Bama. Oklahoma has a new coach and I'm not sure how familiar he is in these situations.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Yep and when Okie is on offense our D has got to be up in their face all day long. I don't expect much in the way of a run offense out of them. Their passing game worries me.