Olcowman

acf

He is in the hospital in Columbus and in bad shape. Reported as congestive heart failure and renal failure. Heavily sedated and on breathing tube. He and his wife need prayers.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, no! I surely hate to hear this in the worst way. Best wishes for him. He is one of my favorite members of all time here. Always have thoroughly enjoyed his humor and wit.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Oh, no! I surely hate to hear this in the worst way. Best wishes for him. He is one of my favorite members of all time here. Always have thoroughly enjoyed his humor and wit.

X2, we(some of us) were just discussing him recently.

Not long ago before we were discussing ol cow man recently, I had been thinking about him and it wasn't a good feeling I was getting. This was not that long ago at all.

I think about him pretty often actually because he sent me this in email quite sometime back, and I often see it and read his tales every now and then.

BUBBA
THE LOST
BOOKS
BY BUBBA ALLEN
COPYRIGHT MAY

1549327096302.jpeg

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
This hits me like a sledgehammer to the guts.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I need to print that entire thing I've got in my email, I'd hate to lose it somehow.

I'm really saddened by this also. Prayers sent for he and his Family.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I enjoyed his post as much as any I have ever seen on here. He definitely had a way with words. Prayers for him.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Prayers for Bubba. I had no idea he was bad off. We talked not so long ago, and he seemed fine.

LOVEMYLABXS

Prays sent from the Northwest

Lukikus2

One of my first friends. Shared a lot of PM's with. Straight shooter and down to earth. My biggest regret is not meeting him.

I'm willing to help out on any costs.

But I do pray he gets better.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Olcowman is a certified character, a talented story teller with a unique delivery, and a valuable Woody's member. He has brought me many smiles and I wish he could have seen some of them. My prayers will be added to all of yours.

stringmusic

Olcowman is a certified character, a talented story teller with a unique delivery, and a valuable Woody's member. He has brought me many smiles and I wish he could have seen some of them. My prayers will be added to all of yours.
Ditto. He is hilarious. Hope things get better for him soon, and if the Good Lord calls him home I’ll get to meet him one day.

j_seph

Prayers sent
I wondered here awhile back what ever became of him.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I always enjoyed his posts, make ya smile.
I'm saddened, prayers lifted up.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
This is upsetting news. Olcowman is one of a kind. Prayers sent for him and his family.