Olcowman

greg_n_clayton

Oh
He is in the hospital in Columbus and in bad shape. Reported as congestive heart failure and renal failure. Heavily sedated and on breathing tube. He and his wife need prayers.
my. Thanks for the information !

georgia357

So sorry to hear that, prayers sent. ::;

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Olcowman is one of many reasons this is the only place on the web I go to. Like so many others on here his unique wry sense of humor is engaging as is his common sense wit. I pray for his speedy recovery and hope to see him posting here again soon.

acf

Most recent update: Olcowman has been completely sedated and on dialysis for 72 hours. They are going to start bringing him out of sedation to see if he can handle it. They are not removing the breathing tube. They are still requesting prayers for him, his wife and family.

acf

They did say that any visitation is out of the question. They are afraid he may combative. Pray he isn’t and can handle this.

cramer

Prayers continued from our home.
If there's an opportunity to let the family know how much we all are praying for him, please let them know.
Thank you for the update acf

gemcgrew

Hate to hear this. He has a gift for story telling that will put you there with him, barefoot and all.

Praying

Head East

Prayers

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Prayers sent

Cmp1

BANNED
Never had the opportunity to see his posts,but definitely has my prayers for a complete recovery,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Never had the opportunity to see his posts,but definitely has my prayers for a complete recovery,,,,

Do a search and read some of his stuff. He’s truly a character!

I hope he’s doing well.